The Social Network dir. David Fincher - film about the creation of Facebook

Blu-ray and DVD went on sale yesterday. Amazon has the Blu-ray for $16.99 (Free Shipping with Amazon Prime) and the DVD for $12.99

Blu-ray and DVD went on sale yesterday. Amazon has the Blu-ray for $16.99 (Free Shipping with Amazon Prime) and the DVD for $12.99

I thought this movie was really well made and well shot. But it was slow. No one can convince me otherwise.

I thought this movie was really well made and well shot. But it was slow. No one can convince me otherwise.

Originally Posted by dland24

I thought it was going too fast by the time it ended
laugh.gif

Very good film nonetheless..regardless of how accurate it was

Originally Posted by dland24

I thought it was going too fast by the time it ended
laugh.gif

Very good film nonetheless..regardless of how accurate it was

Definitely gonna buy this. I caught it in theaters a couple of weeks after it came out, then last night I rented it from RedBox, and I need to get it. I loved the storyline, and his responses are just.
eek.gif

Definitely gonna buy this. I caught it in theaters a couple of weeks after it came out, then last night I rented it from RedBox, and I need to get it. I loved the storyline, and his responses are just.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Upset that the social network did not come in blu ray / dvd combo pack..

Me too!  I wanted a digital copy for my iPhone. 

I totally forgot about the digital copy. . # d' oh!!

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Upset that the social network did not come in blu ray / dvd combo pack..

Me too!  I wanted a digital copy for my iPhone. 

I totally forgot about the digital copy. . # d' oh!!

I really like this movie. Like 6 rings MJ stated it was pretty motivational. I just wanted to break out something and create or take on a task that I might have been putting off.
Really to say eff it and just go for it.

I really like this movie. Like 6 rings MJ stated it was pretty motivational. I just wanted to break out something and create or take on a task that I might have been putting off.
Really to say eff it and just go for it.

Back
Top Bottom