THE STRAIN on FX -- from Guillermo Del Toro -- Sunday, July 13 at 10pm

all they gotta do now is swing by the jail and pick up gus 
laugh.gif

Im late on this show but im glad someone put me on. After I stopped watching Walking Dead new season I needed some new Zombie :pimp:

I don't get why every ep the writers want to show us at least one incredibly dumb individual that refuses to accept reality. Just being wildly stubborn and annoyingly frustrating.

they do the same thing on Walking Dead

its become the goto bridge to get to show gore and death and they keep using it over and over and over again like the viewer is stupid

all they gotta do now is swing by the jail and pick up gus :lol:

Somehow the truck will break down right in front of the prison. They'll all go inside for help. After they're inside Gus' fat friend will transform, sending the whole prison into chaos. Gus is a stereotypical Latino criminal who's been shown stealing cars, so he'll help them find a police vehicle to escape in.

I just made all of that up, but I'm 75% sure something like that will happen :lol:

Last edited:
all they gotta do now is swing by the jail and pick up gus :lol:

Somehow the truck will break down right in front of the prison. They'll all go inside for help. After they're inside Gus' fat friend will transform, sending the whole prison into chaos. Gus is a stereotypical Latino criminal who's been shown stealing cars, so he'll help them find a police vehicle to escape in.

I just made all of that up, but I'm 75% sure something like that will happen :lol:
So on point.:rofl:

Wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly what happens.:lol:

:wow: @ The Exterminator cold shooting Rudy in the face. That got my attention.:lol: :pimp:

Vasiliy is my favorite character. He got straight to the point, wanted to know what to do and copped scratch off tickets just for laughs :lol:

View media item 1161460
Definitely my favorite character.

Eph is annoying. It's this late in the game, Abraham is spitting out knowledge on how to defeat these things and he's still refusing to accept the truth. :smh: That, and there's always that one dude that acts dumb in each episode. Only gripe about this show.

Also I wish the last episode gave a little more info on the Blade Trinity crew from the previous episode.

Maaaaaaaaan I've caught an episode or scene here and there
And this show ain't doing the books justice :smh:
Kinda sucks since the books are :pimp:

Eph is annoying. It's this late in the game, Abraham is spitting out knowledge on how to defeat these things and he's still refusing to accept the truth.
mean.gif
That, and there's always that one dude that acts dumb in each episode. Only gripe about this show.

Also I wish the last episode gave a little more info on the Blade Trinity crew from the previous episode.
There is one dude who always acts dumb, but they usually end up dead because of it so at least there are no major repeat offenders. 
laugh.gif

I have a feeling the next episode will involve both them and more of Eph's family. His ex-wife's new boyfriend definitely looked like he was a goner at the end of that one episode.
Maaaaaaaaan I've caught an episode or scene here and there
And this show ain't doing the books justice
mean.gif

Kinda sucks since the books are
pimp.gif
Yeah I heard the books were really good. Thankfully my friend's dad read it and told me about the show just in time for the premiere.

I don't get why every ep the writers want to show us at least one incredibly dumb individual that refuses to accept reality. Just being wildly stubborn and annoyingly frustrating.

they do the same thing on Walking Dead

its become the goto bridge to get to show gore and death and they keep using it over and over and over again like the viewer is stupid
I stopped watching TWD but I don't recall going in to like S3 with ppl still denying the threat of walkers :lol: Not to mention the show started a few months after this **** went down so everybody accepted it. Dumbest instance I can think of is Hershel keeping the dead in his barn thinking there'd be a cure which wasn't the dumbest if you were real optimistic or at least thought it was a disease/virus.

This is the 1st season and we've had Eph's boss (ignores evidence), the FBI agents (ignores threat), the cab driver (ignores danger), baby sitter's daughter (lets call 911/take dude to the hospital), and now the gas station cashier all being increasingly dumb. I'm sure I'm missing a few more.

I wish we'd get past that part of ppl still disbelieving but I understand this is the first days of this spreading not months after. There's good and bad to it. Eph thinking he had a bit of surgical remedy wouldn't be a scene we'd see if the show was set later in time.

The dumb ppl in TWD was a whole different animal and type of frustration. The storytelling was also horrid so that also led me to stop watching the show.

i dont understand how by removing one worm (even if its the first worm), you then think you have an "early protocol" (or whatever) or are working towards a cure/treatment/procedure 

I stopped watching TWD but I don't recall going in to like S3 with ppl still denying the threat of walkers :lol: Not to mention the show started a few months after this **** went down so everybody accepted it. Dumbest instance I can think of is Hershel keeping the dead in his barn thinking there'd be a cure which wasn't the dumbest if you were real optimistic or at least thought it was a disease/virus.

This is the 1st season and we've had Eph's boss (ignores evidence), the FBI agents (ignores threat), the cab driver (ignores danger), baby sitter's daughter (lets call 911/take dude to the hospital), and now the gas station cashier all being increasingly dumb. I'm sure I'm missing a few more.

I wish we'd get past that part of ppl still disbelieving but I understand this is the first days of this spreading not months after. There's good and bad to it. Eph thinking he had a bit of surgical remedy wouldn't be a scene we'd see if the show was set later in time.

The dumb ppl in TWD was a whole different animal and type of frustration. The storytelling was also horrid so that also led me to stop watching the show.

You're right

i dont understand how by removing one worm (even if its the first worm), you then think you have an "early protocol" (or whatever) or are working towards a cure/treatment/procedure 
Cuz all it takes is one worm to turn you and then some how it procreates or splits apart in to more worms.

He thought he had an early protocol cuz he thought he removed the first worm soon enough that it didn't have time to multiply yet but he was wrong.

Honestly when I saw him get that little scrape I honestly didn't think he'd get infected. I figured the middle of that stinger had to nick your skin. The side of it grazed dudes cheek and he was gonna turn :smh: Cold world.

but im saying, all that really means is no physical contact

like i understand the idea get the first worm out and u wont get sick

but how many times do u think you will be able to get that worm out in time?

and look how fast it multiplied, its like thinking about it that way is the wrong way to go about it

but im saying, all that really means is no physical contact

like i understand the idea get the first worm out and u wont get sick

but how many times do u think you will be able to get that worm out in time?

and look how fast it multiplied, its like thinking about it that way is the wrong way to go about it
Before they knew how fast it multiplied he thought he had an early protocol. After he saw it had already multiplied A LOT he realized he didn't. Pretty simple.

If it had worked, the idea would've simply be to quickly have surgery on a person with any slight scrape or knick on them. That's only for those cases. Aint saving dudes who get more than that.

It's hard to believe that there actually is even a cure once you have been "infected".

Take a quick flashback to the last episode, those vamp killers murdered the daughter for "just a lick".

I understand that obviously Eph wouldn't have known that, but my point is that there is obviously no "simple protocol" to contain the strain, at this point.

Honestly when I saw him get that little scrape I honestly didn't think he'd get infected. I figured the middle of that stinger had to nick your skin. The side of it grazed dudes cheek and he was gonna turn :smh: Cold world.

i knew he was done for.

thats why they killed that chick in the last episode to show the viewers that if you get cut there's no hope

^
It was convenient that it was on Jim's face and they shined a light on it. If it was under his eyeball i wonder if the would've cut his eye out.

Back
Top Bottom