THE STRAIN on FX -- from Guillermo Del Toro -- Sunday, July 13 at 10pm

I guess Setrakian had to go at some point :smh:

This season really has been the best one. Series went from laughable and not taken seriously but is entertaining to straight up good. Writing has tightened up.

:lol: @ Fet being all happy he got the nuke in the city just to arrive just in time for Setrakian's death. Son is gonna need to take some sword fighting lessons.

I really hope Zack dies by the end of this. Nothing about his creepy character loser character shows any signs of redemption or a justified change in reasoning. Scumbag.

yeah... how are they gonna redeem zack?

you can't have him kill the master, it's his fault that things got this bad in the first place.... LOL

The only acceptable death for him is for eph to kill him with no second thoughts.....

Its weird but this show improved slightly every season but never got great if that makes sense.
Its the only show I can think of that did so.

yeah... how are they gonna redeem zack?

you can't have him kill the master, it's his fault that things got this bad in the first place.... LOL

The only acceptable death for him is for eph to kill him with no second thoughts.....

He doesn't deserve to be redeemed. The Master needs to go 'head and possess him and have Eph sack up and shoot him, hold no funeral, and move on to getting rid of them strigs

Thought Sektrakian was gonna die in the previous episode with all the greatness on display, then I wondered how the others would survive without his guidance. Last 2 episodes were cut like a movie. Really thought Desai was gonna be the new Eichorst, I mean he technically is just without the powers, dude was still making moves on that bum leg too. Dutch is 95% legs and still had trouble catching him:lol:.
This dude Quinlan has thought of every reason to set off the nuke, any talk otherwise, doesn't wanna hear it :lol:
Fet using Sektrakian's sword :pimp: If I were a huger fan of this show I'd go looking for a replica
Great episode. I wonder how this is really gonna fan out.

I'd prefer it if Zack were human when Eph shoots him. Dude shouldn't get the thrill of feeling like the most powerful being on earth, especially after setting off a nuke and now being pretty much the most important person to the master and his plans. Plus at that point it wouldn't be Zack, it'd be the master. He's already living like a king. I know that's not going to happen though.
It's still pretty funny how they've evolved Zack's look over the seasons, from switching actors from the kid too cute for the role to this current actor who you already wanted to kill way before he set off the nuke. Dude looks like douche.

this show would be pretty good if after following up Eichorst death with Sektrakians, we got Zacks, then in the finale The Master and whoever else is going to die. Could be a show I'd tell my friends "Man it started off goofy as hell, but the last 4 episodes of the show :wow::wow::wow:"

I know diversity is a thing for these shows but they made this Sanjay cat a complete scumbag.

Sells out his wife before getting got himself. Couldnt even finesse himself out the situation to flip his confessing.

Anyway #KILLZACK

:lol: Desai so stupid man, the minute Eichorst went down I thought for sure dude would be all up in The Masters ear trying to finesse that white for himself and become 2nd in command. Dude sold out his wife as if he was promised a better life, dude really was just trying to survive regardless of the crappy conditions.
I would've been out the minute they had me take the silver out of old boys teeth man, i woulda just folded :lol:

Now I'm hoping zack becomes the master so eph can deliver that bullet to the head or slice his head off. Hope The Master still talks like Zack to fool him too.
Great setup to the finale, how in the world are they gonna get out of that with the nuke.

Still gotta die.

Eph should've been like yo Quinlan come handle my lightwork when he realized he couldn't kill Zack.

Stakes changes if the master vomits in Zack's mouth and Eph kills him then.

you know the real reason why zack needs to die? cause his acting SUCKS.
dude is like young annakin-level crappy actor.

That's extremely obvious. Its actually the one holdover that this show was more laughable than good at the start.

The scenes with the maid chick where he's trying to express he likes her were just terrible. It quickly made him seem like a lame and a loser. You don't feel sorry for him at all that his mom died.

why didnt they just bring the bomb to their hideout after zack marked it?

they knew he would show up there

quinlan should have just dipped too after he saw the master wasnt at the empire state bldg

zack so stupid they explained how the master takes memories of his victims but he still think his mom "exists" in the master

crazy how roman is actually the most important person in the world cuz only he can set off the nuke

i have a feeling finale gonna disappoint

zack gonna rule the world

yeah when they showed the strigs closing in on Quinlan, I'm like "Ok this is childs play for him." but then he just stood there like he needed help, I'm like :stoneface:

Think Roman gonna die but not without passing on how to set off the nuke to Fet

Ugh, they made that little **** the hero.

Didn't watch the whole finale just the last few minutes. Dunno what happened to Quinlan or how the master took over Eph's body.

Might cop the books because I understand they don't have the "happily ever after" ending that the show did.

The book sticks to more real world facts but it still has a sort of happy ending (master and vamps die, humanity survives).

Its just way more gruesome and dark. If a nuke goes off in NYC the eastern seaboard won't recover in 5 years :lol:

The book sticks to more real world facts but it still has a sort of happy ending (master and vamps die, humanity survives).

Its just way more gruesome and dark. If a nuke goes off in NYC the eastern seaboard won't recover in 5 years :lol:

Oh it does?

I was under the impression that the Master won in the end.

*shrugs*

i read the book way before i heard about the show
watched the first 2 episodes when it released
and was like its not good
so i found out the series finale is today
as a person who read the book and not watched the show
how has the show been???
has it been good or wack???
did they do flashbacks on how the master came to be???
did they skip a bunch of stuff in the book???
and was the show good???

Back
Top Bottom