The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO When it's something rare from the past most sellers be abusing with their prices, $400. Can I walk, run, ball in them, how long will they last? and they want that amount for them, smh.

Last edited:
TURBO UNO TURBO UNO When it's something rare from the past most sellers be abusing with their prices, $400. Can I walk, run, ball in them, how long will they last? and they want that amount for them, smh.

Spot on truth! They become expensive paperweight. I have a few retros that are on that delicate level, can’t imagine an OG sneaker holding up to just a few steps.

eabb3f5741f6b6e04864ed528c7ddd1c.jpg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Seller wants $1,458 for these Avias​
These sellers be wildin with their astronomical prices. I remember at one point these vintage sneakers were just sitting in some old storage room/unit, etc. and they went unnoticed, now rare vintage sneakers it's a thing, and everyone wants a piece of the pie. Way before this became ''popular'' there were a few who did it for real, for real, people who concentrated on the rare stuff, like hunting for the most rarest models or digging for some rare sneaker pics (myself included). These days it has gotten to the point of monkey see, monkey do. Everyone is blending in like a chameleon.​

anybody got the ewing eclipse? tryna find out how they fit. im an 11.5 in air force 1 if that matters

c flyness c flyness , yeah man I know that vintage scene. I used to collect vintage Reebok and Nike but I’ve moved on about 10 years ago. It was getting more and more expensive and was running out of space for the shoes. I see now everyone is doing the resealing thing as vintage anything has caught the eyes of the regular person who would never think to resell an old pair of shoes. I blame cell phones and ebay.

c flyness c flyness , yeah man I know that vintage scene. I used to collect vintage Reebok and Nike but I’ve moved on about 10 years ago. It was getting more and more expensive and was running out of space for the shoes. I see now everyone is doing the resealing thing as vintage anything has caught the eyes of the regular person who would never think to resell an old pair of shoes. I blame cell phones and ebay.
The only vintage sellers I'm cool with are the ones that have stuff for reasonable prices.

Back
Top Bottom