The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

nba_iverson_06.jpg

^^^

And that's around the time
That your idols become your rivals
You make friends with Mike
But got to A.I. him for your survival

They say that bulky sneakers are in, but to me they never left. I have the FILA Bubbles, Ewing 33 HI, etc. Man, I love bulky sneakers, etc. F*ck following trends. For me it's all about PASSION over hype. I always stick to my guns no matter what, and aint nobody changing my mind.

They say that bulky sneakers are in, but to me they never left. I have the FILA Bubbles, Ewing 33 HI, etc. Man, I love bulky sneakers, etc. F*ck following trends. For me it's all about PASSION over hype. I always stick to my guns no matter what, and aint nobody changing my mind.
So no boosts?

There was a kid in my brotha's 3rd grade class that rocked some Spalding kicks and he made them look fly. His demeanor made it seem like he was rocking a brand like FILA, Nike, Reebok, adidas, etc. I admired that from him. I'm from the hood and I despise when another hood cat sh*ts on someone who isnt rocking those brands that are considered cool.

If Starbury had some dope designs. I would have embraced the brand cause Stephon Marbury had the right intentions, but the designs just didnt cut it for me. I still admire him for acknowledging that not everyone has the means to afford J's, etc.

Expensive or not expensive, it doesn't matter as long as I'm feeling them cause tbh not everything expensive looks dope. Trust me many times, I've seen some ugly ish from those well-known sports brands/high-end brands, and I'm like what just cause you're such and such brand. You think I'm gonna buy that ish, nah F that for me is a ''White Chocolate'' pass on that BS.

CLASSIC

^^ I like how they're the most over looked 11's but everyone jumped on those trash *** legend blues when they dropped. Columbia's the only ones i hold dear if not them then Jams. Been on the hunt for a '01 pair.. Just waiting to get lucky.

Back
Top Bottom