The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

I vividly remember this episode of Doug the ''Cool Shoes'' episode, Yall remember the Sky Davis' Air Jets sneaker? I love this episode cause he was basically reflecting the life of us kids, who wanted a shoe so bad but couldn't get it cause it costed too much. This dope episode also touched on the topic of ''It's Gotta Be The Shoes'' in a sense cause Doug couldn't ball, but he thought if he got some famous basketball players shoes it would turn him into the greatest athlete ever etc. When the truth is that it all comes down to you having skills, the shoes just gives you that touch of flair if they look cool on your feet while you're ballin in them that's all.

Last edited:
If Avia one day decided to start retroing stuff from their back catalog. I really hope they'll retro the model in the pic that Dell Curry is wearing with the straps. I know Avia is not on people's minds, but I like to be unorthodox and plus in my opinion they had some heat back in the days. Scottie Pippen in his early years he also wore Avia.

Last edited:
The full story on how Magic regrets turning down a Nike contract back when they could only offer him stock
C-NKNkUUMAAkQ03.jpg
https://t.co/Q0H1xfohLy

Its been dead in here for a min so i decided to post these

View media item 2468799
Everyone had the black or white runners Junior yr and Senior yr of highschool (2014-2016) but i wanted these. Just been reminiscing on them this past week. Last kicks that my dad got for me. Copped the hang tag off the Bay for 14 bucks with shipping. Its from an OG Jordan.

I really want to make a trip to Japan and check out all the shoe spots out there. 

I know I can't afford them, but I'm confident I could find a gem that I've been searching for out there.

Yea me too.

I like watching the yt vids of cats shopping for sneakers there.

That store SKIT looks awesome

Every time I find a pair of brand new original Jordan XIII's on ebay, they are always like a size 8. Larger sizes are hard to come by, apparently!

Back
Top Bottom