the thread about nothing...

It's not Willie Nelson stupid. It's Colonel Sanders.
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that would still smang

Looks like she can roll a mean rillo

:nerd:

Y'all say no to rachet kitty

Yeah can't.

Last edited:
Creep pic on the train
No creep pic in the office :smh:

Last edited:
you still smoke rello's :x

raw papers or cones's >

Coldcity pls

Check the recent purchases thread. :lol:

I don't like cones, mine always burn uneven. :smh:

But I grew up with the Swisher's mane. I had a top loading vape, water pieces with the perculators, bowls, gas masks, even hot knifes. I used to do ignant stuff when I was getting that zip off. Just thinking about it makes me :rofl:

But nothing, I repeat NOTHING, beats a fat wrap while cruising with the windows down. Bonus points if you play Illmatic.

Its just one of those things, man. Its like a piece of warm apple pie, or ribs at a family BBQ....a timeless classic

you still smoke rello's :x

raw papers or cones's >

Coldcity pls

Check the recent purchases thread. :lol:

I don't like cones, mine always burn uneven. :smh:

But I grew up with the Swisher's mane. I had a top loading vape, water pieces with the perculators, bowls, gas masks, even hot knifes. I used to do ignant stuff when I was getting that zip off. Just thinking about it makes me :rofl:

But nothing, I repeat NOTHING, beats a fat wrap while cruising with the windows down. Bonus points if you play Illmatic.

Its just one of those things, man. Its like a piece of warm apple pie, or ribs at a family BBQ....a timeless classic

cones burn uneven if they are improperly started & if you are loading huge nugs ... decent nug on the filter to cover but not block it, ground up mj after = smooth even burn :smokin

i wont deny a swisher i grew up on them also but since having my most recent kid i wanted to de-smoke the house(ALWAYS smelled like loud) & switching to papers made that painless & its better a lot better for your mind & body

Last edited:
i wont deny a swisher i grew up on them also but since having my most recent kid i wanted to de-smoke the house(ALWAYS smelled like loud) & switching to papers made that painless & its better a lot better for your mind & body

Nah man I think it was just me... My bro can roll em fine, but anytime I tried to roll one I always over do the tuck or something idk.

But that's legit. It definitely smells a lot better when I don't use the wraps. Tastes a looooot better too, especially with citrus flavors. :pimp:

That's not a current pic
You are correct, however that caption made me die.

Chilli_TBoz_a_p.jpg
:smokin

That's not a current pic
whew.png

I'd mess with that sandwich, without the pickles...needs more protein slices and we good

#pobre

Ya'll 1%'ers too good for a turkey pesto?
stopit.png

:pimp:  

turkey x bacon x avocado x swiss cheese >

[thread="329154"] [/thread]
im disappointed had pants :smh:

however [@=https://niketalk.com/members/25503"Elpablo21" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/259350#post_21001294"]She look like the homie Wedge

bruh :rofl:

Creep pic on the train
No creep pic in the office :smh:

quoted for emphasis

So I'm looking for some new shoes to hoop in.. Kobe 9's are lookin :pimp:
Mind you I haven't bought a pair of shoes over 110 bucks in almost five years.

Also when THE HELL did all these "sneaker review" channels go up on youtube? :lol:

Most of these dudes seem lame. I just hate how they talk (I know that makes me lame too :lol: ). I feel like they're are subtly trying to one up each other with knowledge in their videos. :lol:

Lmao @how they talk.
Man that's so true! You can tell they've watched each other's videos because the "lingo" and the way they articulate themselves is like woah! And the dudes reviewing with the long fingernails, those are the WORST

Pootie Tang is one of the best things Chris Rock has ever been involved with.

That's an insult to him, cause that may be one of the worst movies he's ever made. Hell, that could be one of the worst movies ever in general. I uses to think it sucked cause I was 13 when it came out, until I recently watched it for the first time since then. Still sucks

Back
Top Bottom