the thread about nothing...

Need to manage my money better

1. Stop buying stuff you don't need. For a little experiment I forced myself to keep a log of all the stuff I bought. After a week I had spent over $400 with nothing to show. :smh: makes you think about what you're doing with your money, which is the first step.

2. Start automatically putting a portion of your paycheck in savings. I'm not talking 10% either, aim for like 40% if possible and treat the money in your checking like its your last. That might mean passing on something when you have $1000+ in your savings.

3. Stop buying these **** skrawberry lemonade and popcorn shrimp

Need to manage my money better
1. Stop buying stuff you don't need. For a little experiment I forced myself to keep a log of all the stuff I bought. After a week I had spent over $400 with nothing to show.
mean.gif
makes you think about what you're doing with your money, which is the first step.

2. Start automatically putting a portion of your paycheck in savings. I'm not talking 10% either, aim for like 40% if possible and treat the money in your checking like its your last. That might mean passing on something when you have $1000+ in your savings.

3. Stop buying these **** skrawberry lemonade and popcorn shrimp
Yeah I started using Mint for that. Its crazy how much BS I used to buy.

I save my money by using the rational that if I spend my money, the item I'm getting must be able to help me make more money unless ts food

I have an understanding with the Jews. Last night I was waiting on this Jewish couple. We get the talking about Boca Raton. I mention Jerry Seinfelds patents retires to Boca Raton. They laugh and immediately respond 'yeah, a lot of old Jews down there.' It's like we have am unspoken bond, I break the little vail with the them, they can be honest about their race around me, the good and the bad.

Wheeling this girl at the bar last night, were about to leave to go back to her place, she wants to do a shot of tequila, we do , i puke, she leaves without me 

Back
Top Bottom