the thread about nothing...

yooo

JgwBnan.gif
8 triagrams 64 palm jutsu.
laugh.gif

just beat dynamite cop again 
pimp.gif

its pretty much the same game as diehard arcade. I wish they made more games like this nowadays 

pops makes me cry on a daily basis, literally. he's the only one person in the world who has that power to hit my feels so hard.

i heard him talking **** about me to my mom & calling me selfish because i didn't serve him his breakfast.

urges to hurt myself are strong right now.. but i won't do it because i promised too many people i wouldn't do anything to harm myself.

i need to stop being so soft. |I  but little things like that makes me feel that i'm just his punching bag & that he doesn't love me.

#InBeforeSomeoneJokesAboutMeHavingDaddyIssues

You need a hug?

Its so surreal to witness first hand how people treat you when they think you got money.

Girls who never talked to me in HS liking photos, dudes who were cool #BackThen who now ask me to take their number. Its crazy. :smh:

Just make sure you pick the "good girls".
Don't be loving on them sluts that didn't let you hit it on the **** tip in highschool

Plenty of hotties with money to match your skill and drive. Lee-dem thots alone, unless they tossing salads, then you give em dressing

pops makes me cry on a daily basis, literally. he's the only one person in the world who has that power to hit my feels so hard.

i heard him talking **** about me to my mom & calling me selfish because i didn't serve him his breakfast.

urges to hurt myself are strong right now.. but i won't do it because i promised too many people i wouldn't do anything to harm myself.

i need to stop being so soft. |I  but little things like that makes me feel that i'm just his punching bag & that he doesn't love me.

Weak people like to try to hurt other people to make themselves feel better abou their self.

Que the Nas gif

i need to stop being so soft. 
tired.gif
 but little things like that makes me feel that i'm just his punching bag & that he doesn't love me.

man i know those feels. my dad on a daily basis tells me im a failure, will never do anything with my life and when he looks at me he sees disappointment. the worst is when he said i have never made him proud in my life. i work 40 hours weeks and am in the process of getting my double major. Just dont think about it. Do you , and realize that something must be going on with him.

Back
Top Bottom