the thread about nothing...

YGNNGnj.jpg

Im_lovelyy

been on that :lol:

Last edited:
Watched the Runaway film, it was ight or maybe I didn't understand it. :lol: I liked the part where the girl was like
"anything different y'all try to tear down" a lot though.

almost got in a fight with 2 kids sitting on my car. asked them nicely to get off my car. they ignored me. then i got a little louder repeating it because they proceeded to continue talking amongst themselves. they get up and one dude starts acting stupid saying how i shouldve said it politely. then he starts calling me this and that and wanting to start a fight. you know a dude is not about that life when the first threat that comes out of dudes mouth is to kick my 5 lb dog. then takes his long board and tries to pretend like hes gonna use it. i know im gonna see this idiot around and i dont know how to go about this.

almost got in a fight with 2 kids sitting on my car. asked them nicely to get off my car. they ignored me. then i got a little louder repeating it because they proceeded to continue talking amongst themselves. they get up and one dude starts acting stupid saying how i shouldve said it politely. then he starts calling me this and that and wanting to start a fight. you know a dude is not about that life when the first threat that comes out of dudes mouth is to kick my 5 lb dog. then takes his long board and tries to pretend like hes gonna use it. i know im gonna see this idiot around and i dont know how to go about this.

are you a street cat?

is the cal currently, or has it ever been, on you?

I got a cherry red drop
And I'm only tryna stop at my home, home
I got a cherry and she very very very, come **** with OFO, ohh oh

are you a street cat?

is the cal currently, or has it ever been, on you?

im too old to deal with high school stuff. i thought about fighting but he knows where i live, my dogs with me, and he knows my car. its only him that had a problem with how i was talking when his friend was fine with it.

im too old to deal with high school stuff. i thought about fighting but he knows where i live, my dogs with me, and he knows my car. its only him that had a problem with how i was talking when his friend was fine with it.

No choice

Gotta buy him and his crew some cheap beer. Not cheap enough so that its an insult, just cheap enough for him to think that you actually care

This way avoids fighting, possible jail time, and almost guaranteed damage to the car ....if he hasn't already keyed it lol

Dudes buggin for not wanting to move off your car. I'd look all of them in the eye while walking to my car. I'll say it loud enough for then to hear me while I'm opening my door. If you don't move, it's on you. I'm starting my car, if you're not off, you might be taking a ride.

No choice

Gotta buy him and his crew some cheap beer. Not cheap enough so that its an insult, just cheap enough for him to think that you actually care

This way avoids fighting, possible jail time, and almost guaranteed damage to the car ....if he hasn't already keyed it lol

they didnt do nothing to my car. its a black impala with tints. ive wrapped around it 4 times already and nothing. if dudes was about that life, he wouldnt have said he would kick my dog. he wouldve said something towards me. but dude didnt cause he wants to resort to female high school tactics.

Last edited:
they didnt do nothing to my car. its a black impala with tints. ive wrapped around it 4 times already and nothing. if dudes was about that life, he wouldnt have said he would kick my dog. he wouldve said something towards me. but dude didnt cause he wants to resort to female high school tactics.
He threatened a dog bro?? Smh :lol: he won't be a threat

Should have gone out tonight. Getting back in shape and I am seeing results,but have not gone out in a month since I am it trying to drink alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom