the thread about nothing...

Speaking of the Bible I'm at church for the first time in years...the amount of folks on their smathphones during service is wild
eek.gif
laugh.gif
then your church needs some help.

Big bro having another baby with his new wife...my co worker told me her father disowned her and her sister when he got remarried and his new wife had 'her own kids', the dad chose the new family over the old family...nah...he better not do that to my niece or we will have issues.

when they gon put wifi in church. i know they got lots of money they just keeping it for themselves smh

Last edited:
ACIDDDDDD IS SOOOOO MUCH FUNNNNNN

DOOOO IT WITH FRIENDS AND THE TRIP IS SOOOOOO MUCHHHHHH FUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

but my last night/early morning xans+alchol+acid+club=very fun/bad night

I got sooooooo throwed yesterday, even my girl said i called her and was so gone.

Started crying, conteplating suicide

Went downstairs turnt up, ended up smashing my iphone and ******* up my shoe

Lost my sis

Accomplished night

I got sooooooo throwed yesterday, even my girl said i called her and was so gone.
Lost my sis
Accomplished night

What a combo I'm intrigued

Lost my sis
Accomplished night

With that drug combo I'm just glad you lived.

Zan/alcohol is already a recipe for disaster then you throw LSD in there? The **** even made you wanna try that? :lol:

With that drug combo I'm just glad you lived.

Zan/alcohol is already a recipe for disaster then you throw LSD in there? The **** even made you wanna try that?
laugh.gif
very ******* stressed out day the day before so i said **** it, was fun lol. First time i ever blacked out 

Back
Top Bottom