the thread about nothing...

Came home and from work yesterday and my mother-in-law already had the movers rockin and rollin. Finished helping them loading up the truck and then went to the new place to unload in records time. Only thing left to move now is clothes which can be done between our truck and my mother in law truck. This weekend will be spent unwinding and unpacking as well.

4 days left until a week long vacation at the beach....I have already mentally checked out of work.

Going extra hard in the gym and taking the week off from basketball.....1st vacation in almost 2 years. Turn 27 at the beach next week too.

:smokin

I leave for florida this friday. Already over work this week
I turn 25 while im at the beach. Aug 21st

Taking a break from soccer too during my week off

Almost 6:30 AM. Can't stop watching Community :x

That scene were Abed does the "Don Draper". Funny how he was doing it to Alison Brie :lol:

yeah she can sing her *** off , somethin bout them neo soul singers get me goin :lol: , we got da same taste in hella **** bruh , dat bmore state of mind :nthat:
Got to be :pimp: what part you from by the way b
used to be like 5 mins from morgan , but im out randallstown/ woodlawn area now , where u at g

:wow: Literally 10-15 mins up 695 from me lol. No 'mo

---

This Thursday will be 2 weeks off cigarettes/nicotine :pimp: Didn't think I could quit cold turkey again
This Sunday will be 2 weeks off alcohol (No Alcohol August) :pimp: Easier done than said to be hones
t
congrats bruh, yeah u right up da beltway, literally :lol:

Love when this one angry woman works preparing food at the Dunkin Donuts I go to everyday. She always gives me double everything. Last time I ordered a sausage wake-up and she gave me two. I was like, "I think you gave me someone else's order." She screamed at me, "NO! They are SMALL so I gave you TWO."

Today, she screamed out my order twice before I even had a chance to get to the counter but gave me like 12 hash browns (usually it's like 6-

:lol: She's a badass with a big heart.

I hate people at my job and Im waiting on a call from Nike so I can give all these *****ers I work with the Dave Chappelle Treatment

Love when this one angry woman works preparing food at the Dunkin Donuts I go to everyday. She always gives me double everything. Last time I ordered a sausage wake-up and she gave me two. I was like, "I think you gave me someone else's order." She screamed at me, "NO! They are SMALL so I gave you TWO." :wow:
Today, she screamed out my order twice before I even had a chance to get to the counter but gave me like 12 hash browns (usually it's like 6-8) :pimp:

She wants it

Patiently waiting to read ANYWHERE stating that the Dedication 4 has dropped. My body is ready, weezy is bout to have alotta people jump back on the wagon after this one

Patiently waiting to read ANYWHERE stating that the Dedication 4 has dropped. My body is ready, weezy is bout to have alotta people jump back on the wagon after this one

"Met a female dragon....had a fire conversation."

All hype very little substance....

exactly!!!! No thanks, no wagon for me- just pass me by

:rofl: :rofl: Precisely how I feel....I got off the wagon a while ago and hitched a ride with people who are coherent and have a message....."Weezy F baby and the F is for phenomenal" :smh:

Back
Top Bottom