the thread about nothing...

All I need are these

The "Craig slippers" (see the beginning of the movie Friday)
Washable too to restore that pillow comfort ness :pimp: :pimp:

I made a list in 2005 of like 40 pairs. pretty much everything I wanted had already been released by then. then I trimmed the fat from that list around 2008. then I trimmed the fat from the trimmed down list like 2 years ago. Now all I really  want is black/metallic Jordan Vs 
laugh.gif

I made a list in 2005 of like 40 pairs. pretty much everything I wanted had already been released by then. then I trimmed the fat from that list around 2008. then I trimmed the fat from the trimmed down list like 2 years ago. Now all I really  want is black/metallic Jordan Vs 
laugh.gif

SJ's for me......and MAYBE the Columbias. MAYBE
I'd have you both covered if I were to sell 
laugh.gif

/shoetalk

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

SJ's for me......and MAYBE the Columbias. MAYBE
I'd have you both covered if I were to sell 
laugh.gif

/shoetalk
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom