the thread about nothing...

I'm gonna read up and watch her behavior. If she's really pregnant. Everybody is up for adoption!

@lazy feet I'm trying too do 3 month cycles. You gotta switch it up or you'll get bored and your muscles won't growth as much, lol

This is what I'm dealing with now. Feel like my gains are dwindling.

I didn't say anything. I love how people speak on others' relationships. Whether they doom them or exalt them, it's just so weird create an ending you know nothing about. 

Its very sad. People often project the issues from their own relationships onto the relationships of others. My GF and I had to stop hanging out with a number of other couples. Even tho we do have our issues, we try to work through them and usually stumble upon common ground. Gossip circles just make that process 100x more difficult.

Like, why is some lady's aunt commenting on how freaky my girl is if we're dating? How is our relationship ending if I let some other girl get in my car? (Real life examples)

Makes me sick :smh:

Miss you

I didn't say anything. I love how people speak on others' relationships. Whether they doom them or exalt them, it's just so weird create an ending you know nothing about. 
Its very sad. People often project the issues from their own relationships onto the relationships of others. My GF and I had to stop hanging out with a number of other couples. Even tho we do have our issues, we try to work through them and usually stumble upon common ground. Gossip circles just make that process 100x more difficult.

Like, why is some lady's aunt commenting on how freaky my girl is if we're dating? How is our relationship ending if I let some other girl get in my car? (Real life examples)

Makes me sick
mean.gif
I agree. It's usually people who are alone that have the most to say too.

People run off characters like The Nomad, Ninjahood and Powerballin and then have the nerve to complain that NT is getting dry.
mean.gif
Those three...
mean.gif
. I'd be a liar if I told you I wanted them all to come back. 

Gotta vent, TAN:

I used to be piss poor with money. Still am somewhat, but I'm getting better as I grow older and build my credit.

In an attempt to be responsible, I paid my car bill in advance last month and made two payments for July & August. I figure I'll just stay a month ahead and everything will be cool in case something happens for at least a month.

Then this morning rolls around. I drive to work and try to use my card to pay for parking. Denied. :stoneface: Tried again. Denied. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: I check my banking app and see my account at $0.00 and my remaining balance transfered to my car loan account. I call my bank. These sucking mother at the bank auto-withdraw my car note for the month of August even though I already paid it. :stoneface:

Auto-withdrawl didn't happen with my first payment at all. Im talking to the dude on the phone and he's like "Oh, well I only see a payment from June on your account" and I'm like homie... I got it on my phone right here... I've made several transfers from my checking/savings to that account, let me give you the dates. He changes his tune like "Oh, well its set to auto withdraw even if you pay it in advance." :stoneface: Asked him about the first month and hes like 'idk, my bff Jill lol'. Got him to turn it off and transfer my money back, but not until I had to park off site in the hood because I couldn't pay to park :stoneface:

I hate banks :smh:

I really hate money hungry banks as well.. I had a problem with my bank..(actually a lot of problems).. what really irks me is the way the employees act like its your fault when you tell them the situation..

I could handle them in small doses, although I've heard ninjahood is nothing like what we know him as on here. I heard he's a real chill dude in person. 

Back
Top Bottom