the thread about nothing...

m bison YES YES !

Funny how the universe and the law of attraction works

I came on general to post how inspired I was listening to the yellow album (dom kennedy) and explain how I remember messaging back and forth with  our fellow NTer Dom on Myspace 8 or 9 years ago telling him that tennis shoes was his hit and that would put him on.. And to see that 9 years later he finally had an album with hip hop a listers as features. It just goes to show that real dreams take a long time to come to fruition and that being in year 5 of a 10 year plan and actually being recognized by my industry is a sign to keep going. 

I sign into NT and the first post I read (being distracted as usual) was http://niketalk.com/t/605789/nt-my-dream-is-slowly-coming-true-and-nt-has-been-there-since-day-1/90 

A post of another filmmaker who's dreams are coming true. Even though we make two different complete genre's, it is film nonetheless and my ultimate goal is to go to Film School to direct REAL films. 

Me and my boy are currently working on a modern day streets is watching. We may have funding from a NFL big name who is pretty much real good friends with my boy. Pretty much we said summer 2012 we want to live like entourage and mix adult with music. Since then we moved to miami and haven't looked back on our dreams.

Life is crazy cause theres so much ups and downs in doing your own thing and creating your own lane yall wouldn't even understand.. 

Funny how the universe and the law of attraction works

I came on general to post how inspired I was listening to the yellow album (dom kennedy) and explain how I remember messaging back and forth with  our fellow NTer Dom on Myspace 8 or 9 years ago telling him that tennis shoes was his hit and that would put him on.. And to see that 9 years later he finally had an album with hip hop a listers as features. It just goes to show that real dreams take a long time to come to fruition and that being in year 5 of a 10 year plan and actually being recognized by my industry is a sign to keep going. 

I sign into NT and the first post I read (being distracted as usual) was http://niketalk.com/t/605789/nt-my-dream-is-slowly-coming-true-and-nt-has-been-there-since-day-1/90 

A post of another filmmaker who's dreams are coming true. Even though we make two different complete genre's, it is film nonetheless and my ultimate goal is to go to Film School to direct REAL films. 

Me and my boy are currently working on a modern day streets is watching. We may have funding from a NFL big name who is pretty much real good friends with my boy. Pretty much we said summer 2012 we want to live like entourage and mix adult with music. Since then we moved to miami and haven't looked back on our dreams.

Life is crazy cause theres so much ups and downs in doing your own thing and creating your own lane yall wouldn't even understand.. 
i do

I get real irritable when I get hungry.
I've been hungry since 10:30 am
You can imagine how I acted today

Watched a movie just now and that helped my mood, now I'm jamming out to some tunes. Life is good.

Back
Top Bottom