the thread about nothing...

I thought Kevin Durant was going to be a bum out of college... I never thought skinny dudes would make it in the league cause I thought the game was moving back to the early 90s era where muscle in the post was king

oh yeah, and if I could punch any player in the NBA in the face it would be KG

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

finally gained the balls to approach this girl in class tomorrow 
pimp.gif

said balls will probably disappear by tomorrow 
ohwell.gif
Did you end up approaching her?

of course not. Idk why i was even kidding myself yesterday. Far out of my league.

I got a couple adult poopypants experiences under my belt. heres a couple tips for those who dont wish to join the club.

NEVER run. If you run, you wont make it. You gotta keep it cool. Clench like youve never clenched and continue to walk without bending at the knees as if you got a stick up your butt. The extra 5-10 seconds it takes you to reach the toilet is not going to make the difference. You running vs. walking will.

Mind control is key. Once you know that you are close to a toilet, your body will subconsciously start to relax your butthole muscles and you will end up pooping. You have to convince yourself that a toilet is not close by.

I just finished my last radiation session yesterday. Thanks for everyone's continued support. I pray this cancer is behind me.

I wish willy wonka's chocolate factory was real. I'd like to jump into the chocolate river, and open my eyes while im fully submerged.

I left my netflixs open on this new guys computer when i slept over and he has been using it cause i see whats in the recently watched. Well Now i think ima have to change my password cause i watch some pretty random @%$$. Like i got glee and some other questionable @%$$ in my queue that im not ready to share yet. Movie playlists like music playlist are telling about people.

I like this chick a lot, and we've only been cool for about two weeks. She cooks all the time, wants to hang out consistently, etc. I'm 24 and she's 23.

We'll see how things pan out between us. I've had my fair share of women, but I think she could be the one.

Originally Posted by cap1229

I left my netflixs open on this new guys computer when i slept over and he has been using it cause i see whats in the recently watched. Well Now i think ima have to change my password cause i watch some pretty random @%$$. Like i got glee and some other questionable @%$$ in my queue that im not ready to share yet. Movie playlists like music playlist are telling about people.
nerd.gif

I'm working, but I'm so bored I actually thought of doing my job for a secound, but the I turned to NT.

PISSED!

I GOT A 56% ON MY DAMN BIO EXAM... MOTHERFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DROPPED MY GRADE TO A DAMN D.

$$$@ $$$@ $$$@

I NEED TO GET AN A+++++++ ON MY NEXT EXAM.. I SWEAR...

La Mano Arriba
Cintura Sola
Da Media Vuelta
Danza Kuduro
No Te Canses Ahora
Que Esto Sólo Empieza
Mueve La Cabeza

Thought I had a little lunch date with this girl I been getting cool with
ended up being a group thing with two other friends
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

PISSED!

I GOT A 56% ON MY DAMN BIO EXAM... MOTHERFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DROPPED MY GRADE TO A DAMN D.

$$$@ $$$@ $$$@

I NEED TO GET AN A+++++++ ON MY NEXT EXAM.. I SWEAR...

rant + screename =
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by cap1229

nerd.gif
be proud.  how are you gonna let another man judge you
LET EM KNOW

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I like this chick a lot, and we've only been cool for about two weeks. She cooks all the time, wants to hang out consistently, etc. I'm 24 and she's 23.

We'll see how things pan out between us. I've had my fair share of women, but I think she could be the one.

screenshotted... you marry her and I am sending you this as a gift in a frame
pimp.gif

Im sitting in the bathroom at my job and I have that uncontrollable urge to take my shoes and socks off, as well as my pants when Im taking a dook. I know this was talked about earlier, but its so hard resisting that urge

Originally Posted by blakep267

Im sitting in the bathroom at my job and I have that uncontrollable urge to take my shoes and socks off, as well as my pants when Im taking a dook. I know this was talked about earlier, but its so hard resisting that urge
use up all the !#%gaskets and lay them out on the floor like a paper carpet then drop your clothes and dook on my brother.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

La Mano Arriba
Cintura Sola
Da Media Vuelta
Danza Kuduro
No Te Canses Ahora
Que Esto Sólo Empieza
Mueve La Cabeza

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom