the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Spoiler [+]
I have no thoughts about slutty dressed women, unless she has a pair of shoes I like.

pretty much this. I dont really see women all that much because 9 times out 10 im checking for dudes on the low.
ohwell.gif
i do notice hair tho. Im known to give genuine compliments and strike up a convo over a fly shoe game, hair game or purse game.
laugh.gif

1. I am looking at the Wizards game and there was a beautiful cheerleader/dancer/whatever in the screen. I am just thinking about how and why women were chosen to be the ones that are the sexual objects. I also think about how many women just buy into this system of direct and indirect slutification of themselves. Again, if I have a daughter she will have to be deprogrammed when it comes to this nonsense. Even wholesome women fall victim to the pressure of competing. I had to talk to somebody about it, she wore a damn skirt that was right under her buttcheeks. That really isn't her so I was like what kind of message are you trying to send? You have to think about these things when you leave out of the house looking like that. You look good but what message are you sending? I know you all want to look cute at times but sometimes it isn't in good taste.

2. Caps + Freaks, question. This girl told me, "You never comment on my hair. If you ever see a hairstyle you can always send me the picture and I will be willing to try it out." Is this a set up? Does she really want me to send her pics of other girls hair that I like? I don't think I would do it. I basically ignored the statement because it seems like she was baiting me into some pointless estorgen laced banter.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Spoiler [+]
I have no thoughts about slutty dressed women, unless she has a pair of shoes I like.

pretty much this. I dont really see women all that much because 10  times out 10 im checking for dudes on the low. 
ohwell.gif
 i do notice hair tho. Im known to give genuine compliments and strike up a convo over a fly shoe game, hair game or purse game. 
laugh.gif
" thats nice ,where did you get that" gets said a lot by me.
I think chicks who check for other chicks are a bit insecure or shaky.
I always felt that yall care about the opinions/fashion of other women more than dudes. You all are so competitive with each other that you all can't help but to scope out your enemies. We all are insecure to a degree.

Spoiler [+]

pretty much this. I dont really see women all that much because 10  times out 10 im checking for dudes on the low.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
" thats nice ,where did you get that" gets said a lot by me.
I think chicks who check for other chicks are a bit insecure or shaky.

DC,

She doesnt want you to send her pics, she wants you to pay attention to her and give her compliments.

Notice her.

Also she is sprung if she willing to do any hairstyle you want

Women know fashion so a comment from them would stroke the fashion ego.

A billion men on earth, no need for us to compete.

We are all insecure, but we dont all look for people to look down on to make ourselves feel better.

Miami got exposed again tonight
pimp.gif
Sick of the media giving them rings
they havent earned.

Spoiler [+]

pretty much this. I dont really see women all that much because 9 times out 10 im checking for dudes on the low.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
What's wrong with that?
I check out girls all day.

I've got no shame in my game.

qm.gif
qm.gif

qm.gif
15b3659b610cc584cfadff9524f38faa3d43b755_r.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Spoiler [+]
This is a test
Spoiler [+]

Edit: Mind = Blown.
pimp.gif
still can't get the hang of it......
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Mickey d's has the best strawberry shake
I went and got this today because of your post. It was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mangudai954 wrote:
arizonatea.jpg

alien.gif

A more appropriate  response is 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 cause its going for 1.39 and it says 99 cents on the can. I feel like we already discussed this though.

if your friends ever need help with fixing up their house... help

it is the true sign of good friendship... plus you earn serious IOU points

Originally Posted by Antidope

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mangudai954 wrote:
arizonatea.jpg

alien.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 cause its going for 1.39 and it says 99 cents on the can. I feel like we already discussed this though.

My local Walgreens got them for .99

DC,

She doesnt want you to send her pics, she wants you to pay attention to her and give her compliments.

Notice her.

Oh I do, sometimes. Maybe not as much as she wants. My pride won't let me do that. It feels forced and I wouldn't take me serious if I heard those type of words coming out of my mouth.
She does want ideas with her hair though, but I don't think that is MY job to send her suggestions. She has female friends and message boards for that. Not me. 

Originally Posted by Antidope

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mangudai954 wrote:
arizonatea.jpg

alien.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

We did. I originally saw it by the airport and figured they were trying to tax tourist but this was right by my house
30t6p3b.gif

broken arm and 2 weeks off of school without doing any homework. I am royally screwing myself doing this but i really dont care since i will be changing schools and majors after this semester

Question: why do so many girls not know how to be sexy? I'm not asking the girl to go overboard with it. But some grace would be nice.

And, more importantly, is there a way for a girl to have the best of both worlds? It seems like it's only in the movies were a girl has grace, confidence, and good looks.

In real life you almost never come across a girl who has all three.

I could watch the first 15 mins of full metal jacket over and over again because it has rolling on the floorI feel dudes that have to tell you about themselves (I.e. "I'm a thug","I'm a player"), are really insecure.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Who was the dude who use to mini-mod all the jordan/nike/price check forums?
ConnorPerson

Dude was annyoing AF. It was a great day when he was given the ban-hammer.

Why do dudes like Curren$y and Joe Budden release their albums as mixtapes then a month later release it a a retail album?

Today was stupid nice in Texas... seen the JO's bringing out the sun dresses and short short's early. About to go hard on these ho.es this summer, belieeedat
pimp.gif

Contrary to what the highlight watchers of the NBA want to believe, The Heat and Thunder will NOT be meeting in the finals this year.

I think I'm going to go cop 2k12 this weekend, tired of only playing @ the homies crib's, it's the best sports game out... not to mention I need to go ahead and turn this extra gassed up cat DC down right quick.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Who was the dude who use to mini-mod all the jordan/nike/price check forums?
ConnorPerson

Dude was annyoing AF. It was a great day when he was given the ban-hammer.
Not who I am talking about. I wanna say his SN started with a M 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yep. That's why you when find her you gotta lock that down.

True. But any girl in that situation is used to guys going after her and doing what she wishes. Even if it's only the little things, her reality is fundamentally different.

I think the only hope is when the girl blossoms late, so she has had a chance to develop and rely on non-fleeting attributes. And she needs a strong father, a non-crazy mother, and the right guy who appreciates these things.

Back
Top Bottom