the thread about nothing...

Hating everything isn't exactly an opinion tho 
laugh.gif

Is it just me, or does Bud Ice taste like bananas?

BTW 501s cost a little over $50 sometimes, so $95 for 2 pairs is not that bad.
yeah it was on sale today, but I'm looking for them black friday prices of $29 though.

Damn how much do y'all drop for some jeans?

Between $150-$375
:stoneface: I can't handle them prices.
Props to you for dropping your loot on em. :nthat:
Levis prices>>>

Levis quality control

Keep it one hundred with my plug cause that's who pays my clique.
Just wanna thank the streets cause y'all paid for my wrist. Y'all been paying for my kicks by my chick out the designer ish.
Spoiled rotten like my daughters, I had to change for my kids. I had to change how I live so I could change where I live.
If you check my ID, it say I stay at my momma crib.

yeah it was on sale today, but I'm looking for them black friday prices of $29 though.
Can't wait for this. I'm copping like 5 pairs.

Levi's quality is not bad tho. They fit well n are dependable; that's all I need. I'd rather spend money on shoes n hats, along with my drinking habit of course.

@EazyE 804  how's the electrician job hunt going? I plan on calling my local tomorrow to see if/how far up the list I've moved.

Living carefree laughing
Got jokes on the daily
Y'all acting like some old folks
You don't hear me, guess I'm in my 2nd childhood

Last edited:
@Al Audi

truthfully a lot. I work. I am currently flushing my system because $250 worth of Mary Jane just wasn't enough for me but yeah I had to get srs the boy had a drug test the other day.. where I live is better than a lot of places plus I have friends here so I'm usually not really bored.

Levi's quality is not bad tho. They fit well n are dependable; that's all I need. I'd rather spend money on shoes n hats, along with my drinking habit of course.

@EazyE 804
 how's the electrician job hunt going? I plan on calling my local tomorrow to see if/how far up the list I've moved.

Nothing yet. I'll call around more this week. Writing down a list of stuff I gotta do now

Also, 501s for 29 would be clutch right now

Oh I talked to my mom like an hr ago. She good. She had to go cuz they was watching breaking bad :lol:(her fav show). She's gonna see a doctor there tommorow. preciate y'all asking too.

@EazyE 804
 how's the electrician job hunt going? I plan on calling my local tomorrow to see if/how far up the list I've moved.
you could get the price of $30 right now for them Levis but you gotta spend $250 to get 40% off which comes to $30 a pair.

@EazyE 804
you could get the price of $30 right now for them Levis but you gotta spend $250 to get 40% off which comes to $30 a pair.
Maybe in a few weeks. I gotta save first. But good looks on that 
smokin.gif

I ruined my favorite pair of jeans working, then Momma washed them. I even told her several times, DO NOT wash my jeans, I dry clean them. Nope, done. 5 years gone 
mean.gif

I had lemon pepper wings from Hooters in Florida and not only did the wings disappoint me but the wings disappointed me. I only tried them because Rick Ross "Thug Cry" was on the radio everyday.

Back
Top Bottom