the thread about nothing...

Typical truck driver insecurities
And who are you gona call when your infiniti with a ******ed spoiler and nos decal is stuck?
that mental picture
laugh.gif

I drive a corolla, my best friend actually has a raised wrangler...but to you that's a car...so i guess his car...could rescue my car?

Sucked into the sack of the Apple scrotum.....
mean.gif

Be a leader, not a follower...

Do you live with your parents?
yeah

Shiiii....do you. Spend it on whatever you want.

Iphone > andriod IMO.

Everything the Andriod has does is based off the iphone. Plus, the iphone does everything it need to do with the option to do more(apps), Andriod just tries to sell a bunch of feature you THINK you need. If you watching a movie and sending a text, youre not watching the movie, youre sending a text.

Iphone > andriod IMO.

Everything the Andriod has does is based off the iphone. Plus, the iphone does everything it need to do with the option to do more(apps), Andriod just tries to sell a bunch of feature you THINK you need. If you watching a movie and sending a text, youre not watching the movie, youre sending a text.
How so?

And new features are a good thing. Why buy the same old phone if there's nothing new on it?

Last edited:
i tried to think of anything that could be happening in that pic....and i legit got nothing

person obviously sitting on the toilet(male?)....other person standing in front of them(female?) and person some how straddling the back face got to be right up against the wall(female? idk socks say female leg width says male).

Last edited:

i tried to think of anything that could be happening in that pic....and i legit got nothing

person obviously sitting on the toilet(male?)....other person standing in front of them(female?) and person some how straddling the back face got to be right up against the wall(female? idk socks say female leg width says male).
other dude could be lifting a little person

Iphone > andriod IMO.

How so?

Everything they talk about in the commercial and such is based off of what the iPhone doesn't do, and half of that stuff they talk about, there was an app for it years ago.

"The iPhone doesnt do this, but we do"..

If it wasnt for the iPhone, Andriod would eem know where to start.

Everything they talk about in the commercial and such is based off of what the iPhone doesn't do, and half of that stuff they talk about, there was an app for it years ago.

"The iPhone doesnt do this, but we do"..

If it wasnt for the iPhone, Andriod would eem know where to start.
It aint about who did it first, it's about who does it better. Android is doing it better
happy.gif

other dude could be lifting a little person
so you are saying front two are getting it on...some how...im sure however its awkward then dude in back has some one on their shoulders.  A forth person that is unseen from the picture.

That is actually plausable...repped sir i did not think of that 

Back
Top Bottom