the thread about nothing...

devil.gif

Last edited:
How long does 1GB of data last? Im going unlimited next month but still.
depends on how often you use it. I stream the radio and it can last me about I'd say about 3 almost 4 weeks. But that's 2GB tho.

Last edited:
health wise I'm doing great. lost some weight feeling great. lets just say mentally I could do a lot better. hows your sleep been? 
Thats wassup. Im glad to hear that. I feel you on the mental part, same here. Stay up man

Sleep's been better. Been using melatonin for almost 2 weeks ......... 1 downside: VIVID *** dreams :lol:. Sometimes crzy. I wake up & can remember most of the stuff that goes down. I really dont like that

How long does 1GB of data last? Im going unlimited next month but still.
depends on how often you use it. I stream the radio and it can last me about I'd say about 3 almost 4 weeks. But that's 2GB tho.

I'll probably use it quite a bit to watch Netflix n browse NT on my breaks but im going unlimited in a few weeks.

Stella artois n bohemia tho :smokin

Last edited:
Thats wassup. Im glad to hear that. I feel you on the mental part, same here. Stay up man

Sleep's been better. Been using melatonin for almost 2 weeks ......... 1 downside: VIVID *** dreams
laugh.gif
. Sometimes crzy. I wake up & can remember most of the stuff that goes down. I really dont like that
that's good to hear. whenever I take my zolpidem I get these wicked *** dreams. 
laugh.gif
 I remember one time I fell asleep while listening to Man on the Moon album I woke up trippin. 

Wish we could still post music in here like when the thread first started 
ohwell.gif
 Trying to perfect this #BAE/Slow Jams playlist 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom