the thread about nothing...

I know you guys got good ideas. So help me with a good demonstrative speech topic for this final. 

so far I'm thinking of either 
• How to tie a tie
or
• How to use Jason Markk correctly 

Jason Markk, itl interest you which will make it easier to do.

Jason Markk, itl interest you which will make it easier to do.
I mean I did have a job wear I had to wear shirt and tie everyday and I've been wearing ties basically my whole life so that is easy. Jason Markk would be nice too though. It'll give me motivation to actually clean a pair of beaters

I mean I did have a job wear I had to wear shirt and tie everyday and I've been wearing ties basically my whole life so that is easy. Jason Markk would be nice too though. It'll give me motivation to actually clean a pair of beaters

I see, I just don't see ties being as interesting but that's just me. Class would enjoy Jason markk too

I see, I just don't see ties being as interesting but that's just me. Class would enjoy Jason markk too
Yeah maybe they would. I could maybe clean a pair of someones shoes in the audience as a demo.. The tie thing came into my head immediately cause I see a lot of dudes on campus with no tie when they were slacks and shirts 

Yeah maybe they would. I could maybe clean a pair of someones shoes in the audience as a demo.. The tie thing came into my head immediately cause I see a lot of dudes on campus with no tie when they were slacks and shirts 

Good idea. Do you man both good ideas

Y'all jelly of my battery power? :nerd:

images

I'd just like to take this time to celebrate my 100th post. Thanks to the NT fam for letting me in.

Here's to many more:

cheers_leonardo_dicaprio.gif

cheers%20-%20diCaprio.gif

Little fun game for when the next time your out with friends eating Chinese food. When you get your fortune cookies open them and take turns reading them out loud and add the words "in bed" at the end of it.

So for example I'll get one that will say "adversity is the parent of virtue... In bed"

Pretty good for the lulz among friends and potential lovers

Just saw a thread title DRAYA as i was clickin another thread. Went back, and it was gone. Mods hate her that much?

Just saw a thread title DRAYA as i was clickin another thread. Went back, and it was gone. Mods hate her that much?

I saw it before I restarted my phone and went to grab a drink.

Came back, thread was gone and my reps took a bullet :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom