Last edited:
**** her raw
Have kids
Be forced to settle down at a younger age then you would prefer
Raise your kids and have a disfunctional television family
Have your daughter turn 15 and join Tinder
Repeat cycle

#WrapItUp

Its friday/Payday and my office is having a thanksgiving party today. All i had to bring in was the drinks 
smokin.gif

everyone have a good day 

Last edited:

Its friday/Payday and my office is having a thanksgiving party today. All i had to bring in was the drinks 
smokin.gif

everyone have a good day 
Mine was yesterday, I brought my own food from home and ate at my desk. The worst is the people who dont bring anything and still go take stuff. 

smokin.gif

everyone have a good day 
Mine was yesterday, I brought my own food from home and ate at my desk. The worst is the people who dont bring anything and still go take stuff. 
laugh.gif
 What did you bring to eat for yourself?
Leftovers from the night before. I used to participate in every potluck until I realize that people rush to bring juice, tablecloths, utenstils, and then the people who do bring in food, dont even cook, they buy things. I used to get up at 4 AM and cook stuff so it was fresh, its pointless. Dont even bother with these people anymore.

Leftovers from the night before. I used to participate in every potluck until I realize that people rush to bring juice, tablecloths, utenstils, and then the people who do bring in food, dont even cook, they buy things. I used to get up at 4 AM and cook stuff so it was fresh, its pointless. Dont even bother with these people anymore.

it's sad but i'm still here laughing :lol:

son asking us if he should hit that chick on tinder, YOU KNOW you should.

just humble brag here :lol:

yeah i'm jelly. AWG would sound good just about now :lol:

Last edited:

smokin.gif

everyone have a good day 
laugh.gif
 What did you bring to eat for yourself?
laugh.gif
 I don't bame you

Back
Top Bottom