the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

what are you passionate about?

Really though, I don't know if I have anything that I'm truly passionate about.... if I do, it's been long forgotten. I feel like the last 10 years have blown by.... It's crazy.

21 and right with you.

You're right M moe fab ! Since I've gotten older I feel I have extreme anxiety, like I'm running out of time. Which I kind of am but at the same time I got plenty of time to do whatever I want - I just want to do it while I am young. Glad everything is going good your way my dude!

And happy birffday @tay1! :nthat: I hope it's been good.

Been raining all day. They talmbout its gona hail. Days like this make me wish i still smoked killllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I love ice cream as much as sex. After i have sex i feel like a pregnant woman wantin a pint of ice cream sometimes

Need to start working again asap

I'm moving soon and the house we plan to move into needs work

Wanna move out on my own

Mom talked to me reckless yesterday and said something that makes me feel different about her a little

Sister might be homeless as she lost her job this past week

But choppin it up with my homie about our dreams b what I wanna do in life makes everything alright

I got that John Blaze ****, lil Johnny wanna Test loud, if Johnny wanna blaze, then tell Johnny Bravo, I don't love these h03s, that's the motto, that's the difference between me and you, tomato, tomoto :smokin

Off the top, I might be a ghost writer when I get older :lol:
Not really
Maybe
Probably not

Never realized how regulated drugs were until I was looking for some topical cream that's prescription only. Crazy.

it's so hard to even do anything nowadays. especially get out of bed and eat. it's even a chore to talk to my friends. i just wanna go to bed and sleep nonstop.

i miss my grandfather so much and i can't stop thinking about him. :smh:  today was his funeral and i feel extremely heartbroken that i can't be back home to say goodbye to him. 

this hurts so much. i legit feel cursed.

My condolences goes out to you.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry @shoyru... I have been there and it will always hurt but it WILL get easier with time... That's for certain. Just try to think about all the good times and try to smile as often as you can. If you need to talk just hit me with a PM!

Back
Top Bottom