the thread about nothing...

*hits vape*

everything has always been. there's no such thing as "nothing".

"Everything is everything."

- Ms. Lauryn Hill

We are the singularity, the star dust, the cosmic material. We are infinite.

Vibrating dots :smokin
That clearly wasn't vape :lol:

Nothing has to exsist, because we've acknowledged it's presence.
As far as you know, a half Monkey half bird creature called a Pintofyu could exsist right now, but since we haven't acknowledged it's existence by discovering it, it doesn't.
We acknowledged the Monkeys existence, so it isn't nothing. Therefore, if we can define it, it's there.

Last edited:

Last edited:
nothing is still being debated due to it being an idea and less of a "thing". Physicists now dont all agree on it. Ancient Greeks ain't eem use 0.

Nonexistence (lack of presence) can't be present but the idea can be..... Ya feel me webbie?

that jiggle :smokin

Last edited:
By human definition, nothing= notta god damn thang.
But it has to exsist in some manner for us to be able to define it.
Therefore, it exsists, but not in a tangible form, or comprehensive for our brains.

Yeh I get what your saying. Our brains cannot comprehend what nothing is.

Just copped tickets to Nas's Illmati show in Jan. So pumped! Passed on ice cube for Nas, think that was a smart move

So I have a co-worker who just decided to tell me his Dad used to own a sporting goods store. When the store went out of business, his Dad left him some of the merchandise. This dude has over 40 original starter jackets sitting in boxes. Retail was $99.99 back then. What do you guys think he could get [per jacket now? He said most of them are Raiders and LA Kings.

So I have a co-worker who just decided to tell me his Dad used to own a sporting goods store. When the store went out of business, his Dad left him some of the merchandise. This dude has over 40 original starter jackets sitting in boxes. Retail was $99.99 back then. What do you guys think he could get [per jacket now? He said most of them are Raiders and LA Kings.
kings stuff will rake some profit, raiders stuff will be tough sell lots of broke raiders fan not srs lol

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom