the thread about nothing...

Woke up looked outside seen it was an ugly day so I decided to call out of work. i have plenty of days to use and take off while still getting paid so I gotta take advantage of them before the months over
Prolly go nd get a haircut today as well

I've been going to a lot of my favorite band's gigs lately... damn i need to take a break

after December 19 
nerd.gif

I need a haircut as well

I almost called out today because of the weather too

But I know after I slept and woke up I would regret it

time it takes to hack a password using brute force hack...aka what they used to obtain the pics from the Fappening

About to be flat broke but my bills will be played and my car will be fixed

Last edited:

Don't worry man. It tough to spend money (I'm so damn cheap for a lot of things, but also try to think logically and if I really need something).

Have to take care of things first and you don't want that interest to build up.

Don't worry man. It tough to spend money (I'm so damn cheap for a lot of things, but also try to think logically and if I really need something).

Have to take care of things first and you don't want that interest to build up.
My mom hates how cheap I am. But I have to live within my means, I'm not making money like she is. I'll be working with my dad on my days off to earn an extra hundred every day I work with him. This will hopefully put me back to where I was before all this.

time it takes to hack a password using brute force hack...aka what they used to obtain the pics from the Fappening
time it takes to remember a password

4 characters: 2 seconds

20 characters: Too many failed login attempts. Your account has been disabled for 24 hours.

Last edited:
We get paid early for Christmas next Wednesday...but for November I had to pay taxes on the whip, paid my fee for a lapse in coverage, and then I bought a new set of tires...
mean.gif

But at least I can drive without the worry of being pulled. 

My mom hates how cheap I am. But I have to live within my means, I'm not making money like she is. I'll be working with my dad on my days off to earn an extra hundred every day I work with him. This will hopefully put me back to where I was before all this.

Nah man definitely gotta live reasonably within your means. Thats how ppl rack up debt.
I also don't make much money but do what I can day to day to work my way to that FT job and money. I would consider myself to be very lucky though still.

Gotta grind it out.

Back
Top Bottom