the thread about nothing...

:smh:

Im going to have to go to HR about my manager. She giving out wrong info and throw folks under bus.

mean.gif

Im going to have to go to HR about my manager. She giving out wrong info and throw folks under bus.
Whoever said females were good communicators....

laugh.gif

First alcohol free day in so long I cannot remember, so far its easy, going to make sure im occupied after work at home and then when I wake up tmoro Il know I got it under control again, slowing been cutting back and I know im good right now to make the change

First alcohol free day in so long I cannot remember, so far its easy, going to make sure im occupied after work at home and then when I wake up tmoro Il know I got it under control again, slowing been cutting back and I know im good right now to make the change
Not for nothing, but if you're been an alcoholic for several years, "rehabbing" on your own won't work.

You need to seek professional help.

Meth for God sakes fix Niketalk do something it is beyond ridiculous how many times I got re directed right now.

If I have to pay to use Nt charge me fam remove these dam ads smh

Meth for God sakes fix Niketalk do something it is beyond ridiculous how many times I got re directed right now.

If I have to pay to use Nt charge me fam remove these dam ads smh
Just send him a PM, we can't make this thread the complaint box about nothing

I smoked weed for like 12 yrs off and on. Mostly on. One day i just stopped. Its been a lil over a year since i last smoked, sometimes i just get the itch to burn, but it goes away quicker then it comes.

Last edited:
I smoked weed for like 12 yrs off and on. Mostly on. One day i just stopped. Its been a lil over a year since i last smoked, sometimes i just get the itch to burn, but it goes away quicker then it comes.

do you sip lean or sniff cane?

Back
Top Bottom