the thread about nothing...

So I blew $100 at the Nike Outlet yesterday. Today my uncle decides to give me $100 for being "such a good nephew". 

I might have to revisit the outlet.

So I blew $100 at the Nike Outlet yesterday. Today my uncle decides to give me $100 for being "such a good nephew". 

I might have to revisit the outlet.
laugh.gif
 what'd you get? I feel like $100 at the Nike outlet can get you an item or two or a whole slew of gear, depending on the day and the sale 

laugh.gif
 what'd you get? I feel like $100 at the Nike outlet can get you an item or two or a whole slew of gear, depending on the day and the sale 
2 pairs of ballin kicks. Hyperdunk 2013s and Lebron X Lows. It was an additional 20% off anything on the hash wall and I also had one of those $5 coupons you get for filling out the surveys.

Last edited:
:smh: @ all these females pretending to care about football today. These **** r opportunist. Anything to draw attention to themselves

Can someone point in the direction where I can get those cutouts of the celebrity's heads online. I forgot the website.

Boxden, KTT, & TheColi are the best sites. Boxden is like the site that started the cutouts of everything though.

HBD sleaze, antidope/prodope, and rare.

Wood still paint her forehead. :pimp:

Tomorrow school starts up again, I'm sad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom