the thread about nothing...

Sport Blue Voorhies 
laugh.gif

My grandmomma once told me it was actually a GOOD luck day..

I dunno...I didn't eem realize it was Friday the 13th till had pants posted that gif.
False. I got a ticket today.

Missy Elliot really got relevant again in a three week span jeez
Why you gotta disrespect her like that though?

mean.gif
This

B9v8KbkIgAAMeSa.jpg

Google's team in Japan created a choir of 300 singing Android phones and tablets. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/google-japan-choir-300-singing-android-devices-article-1.2113234
That's scary

WTF HAPPENED TO NT???

MAN THIS PLACE HAS CHANGED A TON...IS METHODMAN STILL AROUND.?

AND THOSE STUPID HOODIES ERRBOBODY WANTED..CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY WANTED THAT GARBAGE..SMDH HYPE.

WHATS UP GUYS??
You sound like you just got out the pen
I loved this game, as bad as it was  
laugh.gif

i want that sweater weather man :lol:

i've been to australia during your (winter) and it's really nice too. a lot of sun, was just real windy.

Just got home from the children's hospital. My little cousin Amira is brain dead and her body is alive only because of a ventilator and sedation medicine. She can be gone any time now. Her heart won't take much more but I believe the only reason the plug hasn't been pulled yet is that her mother, my cousin Tanaia, wants to make sure my uncle rick and aunt terri get to say their last goodbyes.

Background story:

Yesterday evening, Amira was playing and eating a hotdog when a piece got caught in her throat

Her older sister brought her to their mom and she performed the heimlich maneuver

Then my uncle rick came and attempted to perform CPR while 911 was on the way

Once the ambulance came, Amira was basically limp with no pulse

The paramedics were able to revive her and get her stable, but she was still unconscious

They then transfer her to Dayton Children's Hospital's ICU

After tests were ran, they discovered that there was limited brain activity and gave her 24 - 72 hours

At about 2:40am, my mom sent me a text stating that Amira is brain dead and that  heartbeat is fading and it is only a matter of time

I rushed to the hospital and saw her

I touch her hand, looked at her and I just knew that she was already gone

I know my grandma is giving her the grand tour of heaven right now and that she is in immaculate hands. 

For the NTers that are parents, take time today to hug your little one(s) and say you love them. As the saying goes, "here today.....gone tomorrow" 

frown.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom