the thread about nothing...

Terence Howard was a fool in that too...

laugh.gif

Dude must be like that in real life. 

two job interviews tomorrow

got fired from my last job at walgreens

what are good ways to answer why i got fired at the interview.

two job interviews tomorrow

got fired from my last job at walgreens

what are good ways to answer why i got fired at the interview.
tell em straight up why and how you got fired then follow up with what you've learned from that experience, and what you did to change. NEVER bad mouth a past employer. It's bad taste and unprofessional. Being someone who does interviews its the BIGGEST red flag anyone can do imo. 

tell em straight up why and how you got fired then follow up with what you've learned from that experience, and what you did to change. NEVER bad mouth a past employer. It's bad taste and unprofessional. Being someone who does interviews its the BIGGEST red flag anyone can do imo. 
alright thanks!

only 19 

first interview at a grocery store, second at uniqlo

hoping for uniqlo

alright thanks!

only 19 

first interview at a grocery store, second at uniqlo

hoping for uniqlo
hell ya man. definitely go towards uniqlo. great workplace, and their management is really top notch imo. they take care of their employees very well. but as for your interview, good luck! also be sure to ask questions and to talk more rather than less. I personally love it when my interviewees ask questions about the workplace, makes me think "oh yeah seems like they're interested" 

hell ya man. definitely go towards uniqlo. great workplace, and their management is really top notch imo. they take care of their employees very well. but as for your interview, good luck! also be sure to ask questions and to talk more rather than less. I personally love it when my interviewees ask questions about the workplace, makes me think "oh yeah seems like they're interested" 
yeah seems like a great place, chances to move up every 3 months, like the whole concept of making affordable clothing but still look nice. hoping my customer service experience from walgreens helps. I'll post if anything happens tomorrow. Thanks ALOT i was stressing

Back
Top Bottom