the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
roll.gif
 real **** ! no actor can compare to the joker in batman. heath Ledger as the joker will forever be a classic the man played a flawless character

Bane was a badass. Had me shook in the movie theaters and ****. :smh:

I didn't get that vibe from the Joker until the bomb scene on DK.

It's close, but I think Bane edges the Joker just by a nudge. RIP Heath nonetheless.

Last edited:
Damn I come in general and this thread like it's the morning newspaper :lol:

That'd be dope if we had a newspaper just for the world NT. Some of the sections/headlines/stories could be hilarious (these are all hypothetical):

Business • NTer ChaosTheory entrepreneurial clothing brand dropping this fall.
Entertainment • KimYe spotted eating frozen yogurt again: Kim says, "it's the key to dat mass"
Fashion • BIPRoberts guide to 90's fashion: because Chris Brown and Mac Miller aren't allowed to wear Lo.
Politics • RyanKMD will be running for an NT leadership position again. Quote: "Member's simply aren't happy President Meth's new member immigration laws. There are too many stupid posts from members who joined yesterday."
Science • FutureMD's arguments against God/creationism.
Sports • Kobe Bryant determined to win championship after wife's comments.
Tech • ninjahood develops new liquid used to measure da quality of suede on retro Jordan's. da new product, DuraNubuSuede (DNS), can be bought in a test kit in da Buy/Sell forum for $20.
Music • Lil B
Traffic • Traffic will be picking up this week as school nears. Expect to get stuck in multiple threads about college tips.
Weather • Go outside? LOL
fixed

aww beat me to it :rofl:

underrated

im actually liking The Games new single Celebration, its got that Bone Thugz First of the month flow to it

It's close, but I think Bane edges the Joker just by a nudge. RIP Heath nonetheless.
So all you wanted was scale? Bane's better cuz he did it bigger? :nerd:

Bane's voices kills it for me. And the choices they made at the end with him put the nail in the coffin. :smh:
Some great moments, but less than the sum of his parts.

I remember telling guys that that friend zone ish is not impossible to get out of. You just gotta put in work.
I won't do it; they know they got you and you will be there. That is when they start to need things loans, rides, and other favors. I'll be damned if i get used...

I'm smashing or I'm out no need to stick around

Bane's voices kills it for me. And the choices they made at the end with him put the nail in the coffin. :smh:

I can definitely understand that. But Joker never broke Batman; he was more or less a mosquito in one's ear that wouldn't go away. Bane broke not only Batman physically but also mentally. He had to build himself back up just to take on Bane. Yes, he was "bigger", but the movie as a whole, to me, was better than TDK. So maybe that is why I err on the side of Bane. I still love what Heath did with the Joker role and if we were to isolate the two, without the movie, I might have to give it to Joker.

Bane's voice worked more often than not, IMO. The ending did ruin it a bit for me, but that twist took the movie even higher end in the end.

Last edited:

I can definitely understand that. But Joker never broke Batman; he was more or less a mosquito in one's ear that wouldn't go away. Bane broke not only Batman physically but also mentally. He had to build himself back up just to take on Bane. Yes, he was "bigger", but the movie as a whole, to me, was better than TDK. So maybe that is why I err on the side of Bane. I still love what Heath did with the Joker role and if we were to isolate the two, without the movie, I might have to give it to Joker.

Bane's voice worked more often than not, IMO. The ending did ruin it a bit for me, but that twist took the movie even higher end in the end.

agreed because joker ran from batman multiple times .....fam was not trying to box batman AT ALLLLLLL :lol:

Letting all these kicks in my avatar go. The gettin is good right now and I got some heat. I planned to wear them all but I'm always in work clothes or Desert boots/balenciagas on weekends. Gonna keep the DMP but that's it. I wanna cop a bunch of dope jackets and dress clothes.

youll be back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom