the thread about nothing...

Trixie Tang wouldn't fetch a great deal of money, if any at all. It's a fictional character and not exactly the most popular one at that.
I'd appraise it at $20 at most.
Generally the longer the GT is, the less valuable. Two words can sometimes have some degree of value but only in the cases of celebrity of character names. A 3 word GT is never worth anything, period.

Most of the GTs in market rotation are years old. In 2011 there was a mass reset of inactive GTs and those GTs are still being passed around today. Pretty much everything worth something is taken and at this point the only thing you can do is spot trends before they become hot. A prime example I can think of is the tag Bobby Shmurda going for over $100 a while back. The twitter @Trapqueen was also sold for a similar price.
I'm always looking out for things I can capitalize on. For example the Black Ops 3 reveal is on the 26th. I have a dozen xbox accounts ready with free namechanges to possibly claim new guns, maps, ...
If you want to look for yourself how this market works here is the main marketplace:
http://www.hackforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=291
Ight thanks fam

Was gonna download Tinder but sis told me having too much social media accounts aren't healthy.

She has a point though

Last edited:
Was gonna download Tinder but sis told me having too much social media accounts aren't healthy.

She has a point though

You need facebook to get tinder right? I think if i was ok with facebook id get tinder. But social media kinda makes me hate everyone and everything. So aside from NT i stick with IG to look at pics of shoes sports chicks....

But you dont have to be ON facebook to have tinder.

Having social media =/= being on social media.

I log on to Tinder, it brings up FB, I close it out and keep it moving...

Do they have like a "must have 30 friends" to have it. like can i make a facebook with nothing and just update a tinder profile

Do they have like a "must have 30 friends" to have it. like can i make a facebook with nothing and just update a tinder profile

Thats a good question.

MY FB is old so I still have a lot of friends.

I dont think so doe..

Man just welcomed my new son into the world

And my cousin died yesterday. The messed up part about it was that the car accident he was in was ip the street from my house. Had no idea but inwas stuck in the traffic aftermath while the cleaned up...... we found out it was him late last night

And my cousin died yesterday. The messed up part about it was that the car accident he was in was ip the street from my house. Had no idea but inwas stuck in the traffic aftermath while the cleaned up...... we found out it was him late last night
Damn. Condolences.

What's your son's name? 

damn really sorry to hear about your cousin. congrats on your kid tho 

My condolences as well as congratulations.

Life really can be bittersweet sometimes.

Life is bittersweet man, my condolences and congratulations.

this is the most active thread on niketalk of all time....if theres more reps in here it will also be the top rated thread of all time 

congrats on the kid and sorry to hear about your cousin fam.

Back
Top Bottom