the thread about nothing...

monday.jpg

yo anyone wanna make a lil gif for me i dont really know where to ask
nerd.gif
Gif of what?

this lil clip cept for the end when they add their logo and ****

C1YDkTA.gif

IDK how to take the white out of it though, thats for the real experts.

Stuff like this really makes me love the internet man. This one little kid saying LeBron James funny

has gotten so popular to the point where he's being interviewed for magazines (http://www.slamonline.com/nba/lebron-james-vine-kid-terrance-jackson/#8FQy8BkghjjKve5J.97)

and signature moments in LeBron James' career are referencing it.

LABRAWN JAYMES 
pimp.gif

Got home from gym and noticed this lumpm its sore. Feels like muscle not a cist as I've had before. Can a muscle swell like this or could it be something else? Its sore to touch but not red and not ****
Weird man. Hope not a tumour

Got home from gym and noticed this lumpm its sore. Feels like muscle not a cist as I've had before. Can a muscle swell like this or could it be something else? Its sore to touch but not red and not ****
Weird man. Hope not a tumour
First off, seek a healthcare professional! lol

But is it right above your knee? I can't really tell from the pic. Could be the vastus medialis, or "teardrop", some dudes chase after. You been hitting legs a lot? My roommate had a similar situation and it turned out to just be muscle development.

http://www.mensfitness.com/training/pro-tips/get-teardrop-above-knee

Last edited:
I saw these Star Wars swimming trunks at Target for $25 but passed

I went to the thrift store and found the same ones for $7

Talk about luck :lol:

Hope everyone had a good weekend. And hopefully this week coasts by.

Met the soon to be girl friends family this weekend. Went surprisingly well. Her bro is a skins fan :smokin

how do you become selfish? I know it's necessary right now, but it's just not a personality trait of mine. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

moar shopping time, i suppose..... just what i need.

how do you become selfish? I know it's necessary right now, but it's just not a personality trait of mine. :lol: :frown:

Everytime you find yourself about to do something for someone that you dont really have to do...stop and say, "**** that!" and keep it moving.

how do you become selfish? I know it's necessary right now, but it's just not a personality trait of mine. :lol: :frown:

The best advice i got was wake up in the morning every single day and ask yourself "what do i want to do today". Stop and really process it. Think about what YOU really want to do. Obviously try not to say i really want to *insert doing a task for someone elses benefit*. Keep it to a self growth thing. What can i do today to make myself happy and better myself as a person.

"Who made the beats hot? CL or Pete Rock
**** or was it a perfect marriage
Me I'm both in one my beats got me the chain
My raps bought me this range, my diamond chain the clearest
Funny how a youngin i never liked carrots
But now im older and I'm eating better, which means
Less beef and more cheddar more bread, more lettuce
Was always ******* dimes but now a days more let us"

J cole is a damnimal.

Back
Top Bottom