the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

The girl said she wanted me to stop smokin weed. I told her delete your ig and I'll quit cold turkey. Haven't heard a peep out the ***** since :smh:

Last edited:
The girl said she wanted me to stop smokin weed. I told her delete your ig and quit cold turkey. Haven't heard a peep out the ***** since
mean.gif
she wasnt the one fam you cant stop what you enjoy to please a women.

plenty of females outchea who enjoy the weed and are willing to even roll up for ya on a hard days of work 

Put a dead iPhone in a charger: Takes five minutes at a minimum to turn back on

Put a much larger dead Mac Laptop in a charger: Immediately on

:smh:

I applied for a job/internship with a company I really wanted to work for. It was about two months ago and like 5000+ applicants apply and they only take 10% of those people. I really hope I get it.

In the meantime I'm doing something productive and applying for summer classes. So I can keep my options open.

But I need to finish school I should already be getting my masters but I chnaged my major and now I kind went a few steps back. But at the same time this job and company is where and what I want to do later. It's only for the summer though and If I can get the job I can work for of only a maximum of about two months for two consecutive summers.

I'm waiting for a call or and email to get an interview. I really hope I can manage both and get the position.

cliffs: life

I have been putting mediocre work at school all quarter. Will get the results back this week from midterms. Time to step up my game again.

Guyana elections were yesterday and their releasing the results at 6PM.

There are some news outlets live updating as each polling station submits the numbers

I'm so scared the government will win. The opposition is the only one who cares about the people.

Back
Top Bottom