the thread about nothing...

Escovitch chicken. Wish I brought more, but theres leftovers at home waiting for me 
pimp.gif

On Wednesday, U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said a woman will be featured on a redesigned $10 bill in 2020 -- the 100th anniversary of the Constitution's 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote.

On Wednesday, U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said a woman will be featured on a redesigned $10 bill in 2020 -- the 100th anniversary of the Constitution's 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote.
:pimp:

Last edited:
Older white lady clutched her purse when I had to reach by her to get a deposit slip @ the bank. Must of thought I was a triad or something lol

The day always so slow when I gotta appointment to do something later. |I Patience my young lad, patience.

Mannnnnnnnn aint nobody going to chipotle sayin "Yo I need me some bomb *** Mexican food" and instantly thinks lets go to Chipotle. It's just a step up from the McDonalds and Burger Kings out there.

Mannnnnnnnn aint nobody going to chipotle sayin "Yo I need me some bomb *** Mexican food" and instantly thinks lets go to Chipotle. It's just a step up from the McDonalds and Burger Kings out there.

i dont know man, a lot of people swear by chipotle. i dont get it. I live in LA and we have access to legit mexican on most street corners, yet there is still a line out the door for chipotle.

Had a chick at the crib earlier & she seen niketalk on my tablet & asked me about it... not a big deal but that **** felt weird as hell tryna explain a shoe forum to a lil hood chick lol

first rule of NT bruh :smh:

omg i got into all my waitlist schools!!!!!!

Deciding between UC Santa Cruz, San Diego, Irvine, and Davis!!!!!!

fdsakjfasdljfha!!!!

Congratz!

Time to flourish :smokin

just ran to mcdonalds for lunch. Double cheese burger and 2 snack wraps. The chicken in the snack wraps was inedible seriously. It was complete rubber and i couldn't even bite through it. I don't know what it was, old, microwaved way too long, (i know its probably not real chicken). But now my stomach hurts and i feel nauseous

RIP

Chipotle is :smokin

I wish i had one in my city.

The fact i only eat there 1-2 a year really makes it good actually :lol:

burgundy is the most underrated color

truth.

omg i got into all my waitlist schools!!!!!!

Deciding between UC Santa Cruz, San Diego, Irvine, and Davis!!!!!!

fdsakjfasdljfha!!!!

Congrats. Irvine still playin games with me and ain't gave me a decision yet. :smh:

good luck dude! you on that waitlist too? they give you like 3 days to decide after they let you know :lol:

and thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom