the thread about nothing...

When you log in Monday morning and see post like this...

tumblr_m62qrkbKyP1qctioo.gif

My girlfriend is El Salvadorian and wants me to travel to El Salvador with her. She says her grandfather has a ranch that is protect by guards and guard dogs. I'm kinda skeptical but I can't resist the temptation of seeing something foreign and new. I'm African American so I'm pretty sure I would stand out down there. RIP for me?

My parents are from there and I doubt I ever go back

MS13 is really bad down there

People use to tell me not to go down there when I had long hair so you might have some issueS

I know I'm late but I just got caught up on the thread

Start of a new quarter [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]
Just spent the last week traveling and drinking.
I need to get this new routine started lol

Last edited:
Found out I won $400 from a work pool for the nba finals. Had so much going on during the finals, I didn't even check my scores

YOU ARE NOW LISTENING TO ARAABMUZIK

I keep messing with young girls who want to have multiple "boyfriends" and expect me to be cool with it.  

She just wanted the duck? Yes I spelled that right. :lol: When you say multiple BFs tho you mean like "buddies" or the real deal BF, GF relationship with multiple people?

Last edited:
This female just told me that women in long distance relationships cheat on their significant other because the man isn't there to physically be there for her, and it's not the woman's fault that they cheat. :stoneface: looked at my phone in disbelief

this woman called In just now to check her coverage her kid name was

zyparadise.............

why Monday have to Monday so hard

Back
Top Bottom