the thread about nothing...

I work with a morbidly obese, dark skinned, afro wearing African American lesbian who is a much less entertaining however still embarrassing combination of Uncle Ruckus, Clayton Bigsby, and Stephen from Django :smh:

Bragging about how her family helped monitor the other slaves :\

I work with a morbidly obese, dark skinned, afro wearing African American lesbian who is a much less entertaining however still embarrassing combination of Uncle Ruckus, Clayton Bigsby, and Stephen from Django :smh:

lol you mean a crazy *****, for short?

How can someone be proud of that? :lol:

Applied to 1 job today gonna apply for another later when the hiring manager comes in. This stuff so annoying at times.

My dude @Air Kalo keep ya head up, you'll meet some new folks soon enough yo. Still working on them songs too btw.

It really is the worst thing about life. You get more money and more responsibility at work....you now work 60 hour weeks...so you have no time to enjoy the money you are making. Then when you have a family you want to "support " them but that becomes strictly financial not emotional since you are always at work.

I can't even imagine what its like to have kids my girl already gets upset that i don't have free time. I work 9 hours a day and i live an hour from work. Up at 5 at work at 6 off at 3 (usually 4) home around 4-5 then i go right to the gym and get home from there around 6-7. I shower and make dinner im usually eating dinner around 8. Then i relax for an hour and try to get in bed by 10. Repeat 5 days a week. :smh:

:x That sounds terrible man, I hope you enjoy what you do at least.

I work with a morbidly obese, dark skinned, afro wearing African American lesbian who is a much less entertaining however still embarrassing combination of Uncle Ruckus, Clayton Bigsby, and Stephen from Django
mean.gif

Bragging about how her family helped monitor the other slaves
ohwell.gif
She needs the fade and not on the afro 
mean.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Wont post the aftermath pic 

baby you smart you very smart

matter fact you a genius

see you let me hustle

you let me do what i need to do in these streets

imma show you something you aint never seen before

keep ridin

you smart

come on with me baby lets right

imma hold you down

Say my name baby 
dj khaled
Say my name baby
dj khaled
you smart you loyal you grateful i appreciate that
go by your mom a house
go buy your whole family houses
put this money in your savings account
go spend some money for reason
come back and ask for more
baby let the music take control
let we the best sound take countrol
hold on say my name
dj khaled
thats right
thats right baby
you remember that

we the best sound

heads audio

beo play

h6 best headphones in the game..

roll.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
mean.gif

I could go for some In-N-Out right now; or any burger, really.

I've been tryna get a cut for like the past week but my usual barber is M.I.A. might have to hit up Chinatown tomorrow and get that $6 haircut hahaha

I could go for some In-N-Out right now; or any burger, really.

I've been tryna get a cut for like the past week but my usual barber is M.I.A. might have to hit up Chinatown tomorrow and get that $6 haircut hahaha
Don't do that to yourself b.

Back
Top Bottom