the thread about nothing...

nthat.gif

damn i have to start calling in starting on monday. i hope i dont get called in. right now work is slow so im basically getting paid to sit here and goof around on NT all day. I wouldnt be getting paid for doing the same thing at the courthouse and i need my money.
The only positive thing about it is I get paid. :lol:

You got picked for a murder case?
Man I better not get picked :lol:
its a case about a trap house. Literally.

I dont like the risk of tasting "chocolate" after touching the groceries

I will touch the pink doe

I need to take a pause from social media...it's gone past daily routine and almost addiction status. So I'm gonna pause before it becomes worse.

so I'll see you around nt...

How to stay positive in a world full of negative energy?

Had a decent, stressful day. I have so many responsibilities coming up this **** skressful dog. :lol:
Flirted a lil with this girl I like but I've come to terms that nothing is gonna come out of this besides the possibility of sex and even then I don't even care about smashing her. :wow: :lol: I'm just putting myself through so much torture right now but whatever, adds some spice to my life.|I
I NEED A MOTHA******* VACATION! :smh:

Read somewhere that fapping stunts height growth...

no more fapping for me 

I don't believe it. Been fapping since like 7th or 8th grade and I'm over 6'1. My mom is 5'11 and my dads like 6'3 though.

I don't believe it. Been fapping since like 7th or 8th grade and I'm over 6'1. My mom is 5'11 and my dads like 6'3 though.
Oh, read the article again, it says I should limit it to less than 5 times. 

I guess it's in the genes.

Back
Top Bottom