the thread about nothing...

Do y'all smoke certain strains? I swear I be tired as hell trying to go throughout the day but I'll be really mellow.

adlkfjasdfj @ dude robbing a bank in a wheelchair

The ultimate Munchy snack

My mom likes these they aight.

full disclosure: i only went on hiatus cause my wife was 8 mo pregnant and i didnt have any time to relax and get faded with a newborn and a 2 yr old in the house. one of the main reasons i just started smoking again this week (went to dispensary on Sunday
glasses.gif
) is because my little one is finally sleeping through the night now that shes almost 3 mo old. After I put both of the kids to bed I'll go downstairs and puff a little bit to unwind before I go to bed myself.
pimp.gif

Do y'all smoke certain strains? I swear I be tired as hell trying to go throughout the day but I'll be really mellow.

adlkfjasdfj @ dude robbing a bank in a wheelchair
My mom likes these they aight.
Yea of course. I'm in the Bay Area so a lot of cannibus clubs. Its like a candy store, they got weed for this and that etc.

Since I usually only smoke at night to unwind before bed, and also because I'm an old *** man who has constant back and foot pain (dude who was talkin about the value of health as we age wasnt kidding), I primarily like to smoke heavy indicas as it gives me more pain relief and more overall couch-lock body high which is what I'm going for. On the off chance that I am going to be smoking during the day or while doing something active like playing golf I will usually opt for a sativa.

Recently though I've been messing around with something different. I just picked up an O.pen with a TetraLabs GoldCart cartridge. To be honest, I'm not that big a fan of these cannabinoid concentrates but the convenience factor is second to none. The feeling is a little bit different though. Nothing is going to compare to smoking flowers.

starting back this month studying for ASVAB test I'm taking later this year for entry into the NAVY. Giving myself a couple months to prepare mentally and physically. I'm trying to knock it out first try[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. I can do all things through God who strengthens me!!!!!! :smile:

starting back this month studying for ASVAB test I'm taking later this year for entry into the NAVY. Giving myself a couple months to prepare mentally and physically. I'm trying to knock it out first try[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. I can do all things through God who strengthens me!!!!!! :smile:
good luck Homie just had a friend who went off to the Navy today

Dem feels when you know your going on a trip and its a week away....not good ones...that anxiety that builds...

Right attitude, good luck you'll kill it

blows when the people i like the most dont' **** with me. we all buddy buddy irl but they don't really reply to my texts, they all with their own group of friends and I ain't included. applies to both males and females. like dude I work at the building right beside you and you can't get lunch with your boy? guess I am srsly ****** up :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom