the thread about nothing...

I hate/love it when there's a storm coming. Love it because I can chill for as long as I want. Hate it because everyone panics when there's a flood comingg

giphy.gif

i think im fallin for my ex again. lately we been kickin it, talking about all the people we tried talking to.. but over the last years we been keeping touch and she been going to me for emotional problems. even her friends tellin me that once she settled we gon get back together. IDK i be feelin mad confused but man when we together, nothing feels right except when im with her (compared to other girls.)

I guess I'm just scared that these good feelings will dissappear through time again but i'm sure and positive that the love for her never stopped.

random TAN vent.

i think im fallin for my ex again. lately we been kickin it, talking about all the people we tried talking to.. but over the last years we been keeping touch and she been going to me for emotional problems. even her friends tellin me that once she settled we gon get back together. IDK i be feelin mad confused but man when we together, nothing feels right except when im with her (compared to other girls.)

I guess I'm just scared that these good feelings will dissappear through time again but i'm sure and positive that the love for her never stopped.

random TAN vent.
It's probably meant to be.

random TAN vent.
All I know is be careful and cautious trust your [emoji]10084[/emoji]️. I dealt with an emotional girl before and mannnn new ports became my good friend for 4 years. Her bad past always haunted her so she heavily smoked weed and took things to escape reality so trying to help her stressed me out. The saying goes leave a person way better than you found them. I ended up being worse when I was thru with her and she was at peace. Saying the feelings are going to disappear through time sounds like your caught in the heat of the moment in the current with feelings that the high will wear off and your like tf I'm tripping again coming down. If you truly care for her the [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] should never die embrace and comfort her when she needs it [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I think I might be done with drinking

Today I am 6 weeks sober

I just don't care for it anymore

:nthat:

I don't think people realize you don't need to be a stereotypical alcoholic to have a hard time quitting.

It's so socially accepted that a lot of people don't even realize they might have a problem.

I've slowed down a lot but I'm also thinking about just giving it up all together, especially with pot being up for vote this year in Ohio.

Last edited:
I think I might be done with drinking

Today I am 6 weeks sober

I just don't care for it anymore

:nthat:

I don't think people realize you don't need to be a stereotypical alcoholic to have a hard time quitting.

It's so socially accepted that a lot of people don't even realize they might have a problem.

I've slowed down a lot but I'm also thinking about just giving it up all together, especially with pot being up for vote this year in Ohio.

Man this is so true. Since i have been with my girl we chill with friends go on dates are active. I haven't been drunk in like 3 weeks. I have had a beer with dinner a few times. But its strange when being single i was drinking friday night and saturday night every weekend.

The one thing i like about not drinking is i don't binge eat. I always eat pizza at night then eat chipotle the next day or something.

Morning Tan
Short week last week has set me up for a harsh week this week im sure.

40oz bounce in DC was lit this past weekend.

I'm tired of coming into work. I feel like my time is more valuable than what my job is paying me.

Last edited:
Going out with 2-3 girls at least once a week is super pricy [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

Hey tanfam, I gotta ask 3 things from y'all.

1. Earthquakes can't be predicted, right?
2. No one can force a faultline to move, right?
3. Is this a sign that I should stop being gullible and limit facebook activity to 1 hour a day?

Back
Top Bottom