the thread about nothing...

I found out about Salma Hayek like 18 months ago. A friend of mine was hyping her up and I really didnt know who she was. Its all warranted hype, that lady is stunning and few people age that well.

All I gotta say.

I found out about Salma Hayek like 18 months ago. A friend of mine was hyping her up and I really didnt know who she was. Its all warranted hype, that lady is stunning and few people age that well.

All I gotta say.

Bruh.....You cant be cereal....not a day goes by that i dont see a woman that looks 10 times better than selma in the streets of NY , and lets not get into the acting...please not the acting.....some nice boobs that are prolly saggy AF when the bras come off.....#Trust

I am fairly certain you don't or have never gotten pu$$y before in your life

I repeat you sound stupid as **** right now

I still want to pitch that idea for a NT premium subscription to Meth. One thing that would come with it is a higher rep count for those people.

But I'm sure once I make the thread it'll turn into "Why would I pay to use NT" over and over and over.

Weekend so near I can taste the beer...

who said you cant drink beer on a Thursday?

man my doctor told me no booze until my gout flare up passes. been a rough 3 weeks. I broke down and had a few beers on July 4th and my body regretted it. Shoulda listened to the doc. At least I can fall back on my medically recommended green pain suppressant that my other doc prescribed for me.

I drink Friday sat and sun, the least I can do is give the body a break mon-Thursday. Not to mention the crap i eat

Last edited:
Doctors appt. Mad cute receptionist. If only it wasn't at a urologist office.

Rape copayments puts a hammer on my wallet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom