the thread about nothing...

Sent an email complaining about prime receiving a package in 3 days instead of 2. Extended me an extra month no charge. Hells yes.

What are some MUST GO TO spots in San Francisco? I love all kinds of foods. I wanna go visit but I'm weighing my options before I settle on where I am going to go.
try ike's or sushirrito. they're a bit overrated, but they're pretty good. be a little more specific on what you'd like to eat and it'll be easier for me to help you. 
laugh.gif

don't forget clam chowder. 
smile.gif

It's extremely difficult for someone to be added to a block list on any social media for me, but this female managed to make it there. I guess she didn't take the hint when I read the first wave of messages and didn't respond.

It's extremely difficult for someone to be added to a block list on any social media for me, but this female managed to make it there. I guess she didn't take the hint when I read the first wave of messages and didn't respond.

why dont you just give her the meat and stop acting stingy and brand new?
a extra bj is gonna kill you?
ol girl teeth are that sharp?

why dont you just give her the meat and stop acting stingy and brand new?
a extra bj is gonna kill you?
ol girl teeth are that sharp?
I'd rather not cheat on my girl fam

I gotta get back in the gym. I'm not "fat" but I've put on weight. Think I've had fast food at least once a day the past 2 weeks :x

i was eating well until this breakup :smh: **** got me in a lowkey funk but w/e ...still need to shake it tho

Last edited:
Feeling crappy, gonna go running later. Everytime I get a text msg that **** scares me, idk why.

Thought I posted last night :lol:

Today was decent besides getting lost on the bus route again. Met a random musician at a stop and we chatted for a little, hope something comes from this. I don't know how people do this bus stuff on the daily man, I have to get my car by next year or something. I'm like dead tired once I get home which sucks cause then I don't wanna do anything but sleep. Plus it takes forever to get where you need to go. 10 min trip in the car taking an hour on the bus dog.

Repped for the positive energy. She said she will think on it we'll see the next time I see her........damnit why I always gotta be in competition with other mofos :smh:. Not even trying to smash just wanna kick it with someone beautiful and cool

Women always have dudes hitting on them, it's just the circle of life b. Just be the best you can be and you'll get that one. :smokin

Some nights I feel like swallowing a handful of pills and calling it a night

PMs open my dude.

Last edited:
Had 5 dollars in my hand when trying to by some ice cream from a deli. Once I grabbed it homie said $2.50. In my head I'm like hold up I didn't even ask you. Then his boss says $2.00. I wasn't not having it. Told him nope walked out and kept my $5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom