the thread about nothing...

8 hours to go at work [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Same here. Although, now only 6.

Sucks cuz I signed up for OT for tomorrow. It's one of those things where it's a good idea 2 weeks ago, gonna regret it tomorrow and then appreciate the extra dough when I see it in my paycheck.

OT always seems like a good idea until the day comes and many plans have been thrown your way but you gotta shoot them all down

Luckily OT tomorrow is only 6 hours instead of 8.This married chick at work I'm cool with said another male co-worker asked her to go to lunch, his treat. Said she would feel uncomfortable and her husband probably wouldn't like that. I asked her if she would go with me, she said yes. Lol. These females.

Luckily OT tomorrow is only 6 hours instead of 8.This married chick at work I'm cool with said another male co-worker asked her to go to lunch, his treat. Said she would feel uncomfortable and her husband probably wouldn't like that. I asked her if she would go with me, she said yes. Lol. These females.

Maybe ur in the friendzone? :lol:

Maybe ur in the friendzone?
laugh.gif
Word, definitely friendzoned 

Being closer to family (trying to be as I get in my late 20's) seems to always mean more pain and suffering. But I guess also more love and support. Parents just are so narrow minded about their culture and what they want for me (absolutely are against me marrying my gf who is a different race). They mean well, but the harsh words, dramatic conversations and flat out crying of my mom makes me want to just up and bounce to a different state. Just gotta keep in mind that everyone is insecure and the grind of this will hopefully bring all of us closer eventually. Nothing easy is worth having.

It feels SOOOO good to play soccer again.
I went three times this week already lol my face looks like a tomatoe.
Kinda feel like turning off my phone for a month and just playing in the field [emoji]9917[/emoji]️
Don't wanna talk to anybody. Just feel like kicking the ball around

When your boss is all up in the face of the new people on the importance of not making error,

and later that day you correct an error your boss made :stoneface:

i really wish people gave gunplay this respect he deserves as a lyrical wordsmith ..one of the only two rappers to ever collab with kendrick lamar on a track & keep up with him, some even say he killed him on the track .. his new album is so good.

Being closer to family (trying to be as I get in my late 20's) seems to always mean more pain and suffering. But I guess also more love and support. Parents just are so narrow minded about their culture and what they want for me (absolutely are against me marrying my gf who is a different race). They mean well, but the harsh words, dramatic conversations and flat out crying of my mom makes me want to just up and bounce to a different state. Just gotta keep in mind that everyone is insecure and the grind of this will hopefully bring all of us closer eventually. Nothing easy is worth having.

What ethnicity are you guys? Why is she so against it lol

Fittna make my girls coochie make the macaroni noise and then go see the movie southpaw [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom