the thread about nothing...

bruh, im out of reps but when im back on you get one. i try to tell folks about dr. rockso and i just get the gas face. but that boy be skiing in cocaine tho.

Last edited:
video-013004.jpg

Don't mind JR, but does anyone have info on that drawer thing in the back for his shoes?

Or something similar ...

Last edited:
whats crazy is how everybodys a sneakerhead these days- yet very few actually read my sig and ask. I've never had anybody disappointed after doing business with me - oh well :\

but yeengot them south beach lebrons or them new jays folk.

if you were a 10.5 we'd be in business, cuz i needs these.

Haha, thanks- those are actually a 12 (too tight to wear much). I still have some new J's though. Still got BC 3's, Chi 10's, obsidian 12's and playoff 13's

(no sneakerhead though)

Thanks odog and somerandomdude (no brons for me, i balled the hell out of my 2's and 3's)

aqua 8s, countdown 16s, oly 6s (red/yellow/blue/green), hare 7s......size 12?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I have a dresser where I have my TV and computer on...I find myself leaning forward too often and my back has been giving me pain lately.
With that, I was planning to just place my laptop on it and type. I hate having laptops on my lap, as strange as it may sound.
don't want to cook the seed.
smokin.gif

Listed some Vans for sale earlier today. Well a few minutes ago, someone listed the same pair and straight up copied my title and price.

whats crazy is how everybodys a sneakerhead these days- yet very few actually read my sig and ask. I've never had anybody disappointed after doing business with me - oh well
ohwell.gif

but yeengot them south beach lebrons or them new jays folk.

if you were a 10.5 we'd be in business, cuz i needs these.
Haha, thanks- those are actually a 12 (too tight to wear much). I still have some new J's though. Still got BC 3's, Chi 10's, obsidian 12's and playoff 13's

Thanks odog and somerandomdude (no brons for me, i balled the hell out of my 2's and 3's)
windows 95 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Can we keep the inappropriate pics to the ******g spoilers. ****** at work and ****, d---.:x:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom