the thread about nothing...

Damn nt fam Im thinking about disconnecting from NT and FB for a min to zone up and study and stop pulling off taking the GMAT. **** sounds tough tho. :frown:

Damn nt fam Im thinking about disconnecting from NT and FB for a min to zone up and study and stop pulling off taking the GMAT. **** sounds tough tho.
frown.gif
Do what you gotta do bruh.

I need to do this too but whenever NT calls me I come and run 
mean.gif
 need to get banned or something 
laugh.gif

Damn nt fam Im thinking about disconnecting from NT and FB for a min to zone up and study and stop pulling off taking the GMAT. **** sounds tough tho. :frown:
Do what you gotta do bruh.

I need to do this too but whenever NT calls me I come and run :smh:  need to get banned or something :lol:

Man I never thought about it but i might be addicted to NT lol. Its pretty much the only site I use. When are u thinkin about taking the GMAT?

4 more days until my appointment with the diagnostic team at the Ghent university hospital. 
smokin.gif

If they find out what I have I doubt it'll be curable but at least I'll know what's wrong with me

my left side of my earphones finally blew out and i'm looking for one, preferably on amazon. my last ones were audio technica and i really liked em. my budget is around $70 but i'm flexible. what kind do you guys use or recommend?

kinda feeling the new adele song. the feels is there

kinda feel like she falls in the "woman i want to smash and don't' know why" thread

Last edited:
Quit my job the other day because of how i was treated and the racism i was dealing with, they didn't care, HR didn't care, called the guy who interviewed me to tell him what happend, he didn't care. Have a new job lined up, but im pretty pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom