the thread about nothing...

If you want a Dyson, get it at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon :pimp:

I bought one of their cordless ones at 20% off, used it for a couple years, it broke, they let me exchange it for store credit with no receipt, and scooped a new one for another 20% off :lol:

It-aint-funny-GIF.gif

Bruh #TeamDyson. I was stoked when we got that thing when i was in college. Our dyson is about 6 years old and havent had a problem with it ever. Had to cut hair off the bottom a few times but thing is a beast. One of the best investments ever. This coming from a person who used to just cop the $60 joints with bags and break them over and over again.

Man I just don't know TAN. I've been on 5 interviews and didn't successfully land any of the positions. Luckily I already have a job so I aint stressing but at the same time I am trying to figure out how to take it to the next level.

Keep trying. Always keep trying.

happy friday NT fam i put my vid on wshh please check it out when u get a chance

Threw a few views your way. Unrelated kinda but me and my people from VA and we do Xbox parties, and this dude from NC is real cool with us.

We got son sayin "wholetime" and him and his people tryina start a wholetime movement down there :lol:

Welp good morning to me went to go tie my shoe and boom phone falls right out my hoodie pocket smh first time ever breaking my iPhone screen. Damn man this sucks

anxiety has been terrible since i quit my job ...0% chance i can go out for haloween, feel like im going to have a breakdown, think its time i start talking to someone again, i am going crazy.

anxiety has been terrible since i quit my job ...0% chance i can go out for haloween, feel like im going to have a breakdown, think its time i start talking to someone again, i am going crazy.

Bruh life aint that srs to get to that point.

Step on them feeling man and squashbuckle that ****

Back
Top Bottom