the thread about nothing...

f85fd2d783cfc59eb62e66e321a4df6e45570ac76e8f652f64e2748573239a12_1.gif

Snapchat.
By the bootleg emoji I would say on an android too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

lol NT man idk what just happened but I hope I didn't see the death angel/grim reaper/or some type of evil spirit....I was having a dream..not going to say the dream because it was pretty explicit...next thing I know I hear some whispering..and for some reason I started moving my leg back n forth...next thing I know im wide awake and I see this huge black thing..no lie I screamed but it wasn't a shriek or anything like that lol...now I know my room is dark already but hear me out...I know what I saw....and Ive been having weird feelings that something else is in the room with me when I sleep for a while now..but anyways after screaming which im sure everyone in this house heard lol...I just laid here in my bed kinda scared/kinda smiling...I just hope this isn't a recurring thing and sign of evil to come..but I definitely need to get my life right

man I definitely saw something lol no one can tell me different but im not worried at all

Last edited:
lol NT man idk what just happened but I hope I didn't see the death angel/grim reaper/or some type of evil spirit....I was having a dream..not going to say the dream because it was pretty explicit...next thing I know I hear some whispering..and for some reason I started moving my leg back n forth...next thing I know im wide awake and I see this huge black thing..no lie I screamed but it wasn't a shriek or anything like that lol...now I know my room is dark already but hear me out...I know what I saw....and Ive been having weird feelings that something else is in the room with me when I sleep for a while now..but anyways after screaming which im sure everyone in this house heard lol...I just laid here in my bed kinda scared/kinda smiling...I just hope this isn't a recurring thing and sign of evil to come..but I definitely need to get my life right
By any chance did you feel "paralyzed" when this happened? Sleep paralysis can often cause the person to see a black shadow/entity standing over them.

Naw that's the thing I've had sleep paralysis plenty of times before....I was wide awoke when this happened

Felt bad for the team we played against last night. They had no subs and was down a player. Needless to say, they got destroyed

Good practice for the team breh

The only thing I hate about NY weather is never to know when to wear a jacket or not lol. Got my outfit on point, put on a jacket cause it's NY, go outside and I'm like it's too hot for this. (Not a winter jacket either). I know I might regret it later in the day.

In class with some friends and I'm the only one who hasn't smoked drank or smashed before 
laugh.gif
 starting to feel weird about it tbh.

Naw that's the thing I've had sleep paralysis plenty of times before....I was wide awoke when this happened

The otger day i woke up n my arms were asleep completely. Im rollin around retarted n ****. Glad i was alone :lol:

In class with some friends and I'm the only one who hasn't smoked drank or smashed before :lol:  starting to feel weird about it tbh.
Listen man, if u die right now, that sucks.

Youre life experience is non existent

Go have fun before u die

Back
Top Bottom