the thread about nothing...

I'm a country boy but I like this shorty from NYC, I'm tryna get with her , I like her a lot but how can I tell her I'm tryna be wit her without sounding like a gump, pls respond
I got no response from shorty :lol: :stoneface: :rofl: , oh well I'm still dat PMF

Last edited:
I know that feel
tired.gif

I have a craving for my boy's girl
mean.gif
not going to act on it though.
sabotage, intrigue, duplicity, and disloyalty.

All your dreams will come true!
devil.gif

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
My dog killed a raccoon last night.
The raccoon was walking on the ridge of the fence and my dog jumped up and grabbed it by the tail. On the way down, my dog slammed the raccoon onto the ground - killing it. He just left it there.
Inspected my dog - no scratches or cuts. Seems like the raccoon didn't have a chance.
your dog is about that life I see...

I remember me and some of my track teammates were sitting around when this commercial came on, thinking these shoes didn't look too bad. Then right at the end of the commercial it said "Protege, only at K-Mart" and everybody was like AHHHHHHH and threw our hands up in the air :lol: :lol: I'm not big on shoe brands as I'm am on color, but if athletes are gonna try to make low costing shoes to try to counter the overly high-priced shoes, they should know that presentation is also a big part of it. I don't see why it seems so hard to market shoes for less than $120 without making them seem cheap/off-brand/low quality :smh:

What's wrong with the square toes? That **** go hard imo, but y'all do you.
And though it's a little different knowin what we know about Frank, his music is still fire. It's art, so the artist shouldn't necessarily be the one being judged, but more his/her work that should receive judgment.
Once again, that's just my opinion, but what do I know...?
Because you can do so much better:

I remember me and some of my track teammates were sitting around when this commercial came on, thinking these shoes didn't look too bad. Then right at the end of the commercial it said "Protege, only at K-Mart" and everybody was like AHHHHHHH and threw our hands up in the air
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not big on shoe brands as I'm am on color, but if athletes are gonna try to make low costing shoes to try to counter the overly high-priced shoes, they should know that presentation is also a big part of it. I don't see why it seems so hard to market shoes for less than $120 without making them seem cheap/off-brand/low quality
mean.gif
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Truth!

They should just market the shoe...and not the price.

Man I'm confused as ****. My econ professor totall botched our study guide and I'm convinced it has the wrong answers. This is cray :x

I've never understood whether Squidward was bad at playing his instrument, or was actually good but it just doesn't sound very nice.

bruh, im out of reps but when im back on you get one. i try to tell folks about dr. rockso and i just get the gas face. but that boy be skiing in cocaine tho.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

roll.gif
 Son was about that pedo life

Back
Top Bottom