the thread about nothing...

I damn near walked into a solid metal pole in the library lookin at some girl. My hand made contact with it and everything, loud @#$ bang. I walked right outta like ain't %$$ happened.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Went to a headshop wasn't looking when they filled the bag. Put this thing shaped like an ear plug its black and has a sweet smell. Am I suppose to burn this?

thats hash bruh

1. What the hell is a headshop?

2. About to make a banana, oatmeal, rice milk, peanut butter shake. I got a ice cream type sweet tooth and this will suffice.

3. I didn't work out today and I feel horrible. I wonder if this is how super religious people feel when they miss a worship service.

4. Everyone that reads this, 30 pushups. Go!

5. Men with daughters, Just get her to understand that it is of the Devil and/loserish to take pics of yourself and post online for approval. And just get her to understand that every pic she posts of herself is another $15K she will lose over the course of her life

a %+%!% like me should not be bumping Drops from Jupiter-Train
30t6p3b.gif

but its just so
pimp.gif

How are you motivated?
For me it's not about quotes(although they help)

but it's about seeing myself do it

For example my wrestling coach makes us run extra laps if someone messes up(disciplinary)

We usually run 5 laps, then 4, then 3

One day the captain gets suspended, So our coach makes us do

I was shaken to my core because in my first year of wrestling I was gassed by the first 5

But on this day in my second year with 23 laps I busted them all out, and I was proud

It was like an epiphany, I became a better me

I pushed my limits and the rest of the seasons cardio was easy for me

On Luther they use the word gov when addressing people. What does it mean? Is like saying "what's up b?" but in British slang?

Originally Posted by cap1229

On Luther they use the word gov when addressing people. What does it mean? Is like saying "what's up b?" but in British slang?
means "boss" kinda like how Australians say "mate"

Thank you Mark and regal.
pimp.gif

Mark- im on second season episode 2 just ended and I'm emotional drained. Like you said this is the best hour of television #easy. Every minute has a purpose. They don't need any fluff. I feel like I've have a season. He deserved that award he won for this show.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

I damn near walked into a solid metal pole in the library lookin at some girl. My hand made contact with it and everything, loud @#$ bang. I walked right outta like ain't %$$ happened.

Back
Top Bottom