the thread about nothing...

@broncos19dm

Congrats dude. Penn State is a great first look/option to have!
Thanks homie! 
nthat.gif

Guess I'll be working black friday 
mean.gif
 lawd nt fam please pray for me 
laugh.gif

How bad is it actually working on a holiday like that?

Serious question:

Is it impossible in today's society for a girl and a guy to be just friends?

Serious question:

Just don't open your heart up to her and the same with her. Cause as soon as she opened her heart up to me I opened my pants and that was that. We ain't cool no more.

Just don't open your heart up to her and the same with her. Cause as soon as she opened her heart up to me I opened my pants and that was that. We ain't cool no more.
I am a chick dude.

All guys act like they want to be "friends" and then try to put it on me like... ugh I ain't trying to bang you.

I just want to kick it & have conversation like two intellectual adults - it's damn near impossible.

Meaningful conversations > meaningless copulation imo

I am a chick dude.

All guys act like they want to be "friends" and then try to put it on me like... ugh I ain't trying to bang you.

I just want to kick it & have conversation like two intellectual adults - it's damn near impossible.

These dudes are dishonest. Have you reported them to the police?

I am a chick dude.

ok then like I said. Keep it pro. Don't open up about relationship and it'll be cool.

I am a chick dude.

I think it's possible but usually 1 of the parties catches feelings and it can make the relationship get weird/one party backs off the situation. Think I'm in this situation now trying to repress my feelings :smh:

Serious question:

Nah, the friend zone exists. :lol:

My group of college friends has guys in it too, and we just see each other as brothers/sisters.

Ps, is that you in your avy? How long does the green last in your hair? I wanted my ombré ends to be dyed an unnatural color but I heard it lasts for only a few days.

Last edited:
Nah, the friend zone exists. :lol:

My group of college friends has guys in it too, and we just see each other as brothers/sisters.

SHOYRUUUUUU!!!!

Anyway, that's how I see my homegirl, she's like a little sister to me and we wouldn't cross no kind of lines, we both know it isn't going to that level.

Idk man I had a few female friends who threw it at me and I passed. Some dudes can just get girls regardless and appreciate have genuine female friends.

hey guys, i got a call from my aunt saying that my grandma's in the hospital right now. she's not looking too good. if you can pray for her recovery or keep her in your thoughts, i'd deeply appreciate it. thanks.

Last edited:

I am a chick dude.

Human beings are still just animals, even if we have heightened sensibilities and moral disambiguation. In my opinion, the idea that we're any different than any other creature on this earth whose nature is simply to copulate and continue the species, is naive.

Guys talk to women they're attracted to, unless they absolutely have to talk to the ones they're not attracted to (at work, during retail interactions, out of pure social politeness, etc.). I'm sure most women will only give more than a cursory amount of attention to guys they too find attractive in one way or another, as well. When a guy reads these cues of shared interest, or vice versa, the belief of mutual attraction is generated in his/her mind. It's just nature. I do a dance, you do a dance, we like each others' dances so, hey, let's get together.

Honestly, I think it's actually somewhat deceitful for a male to exhibit "friendliness" beyond mere politeness to a woman to whom he's not attracted, and for a woman to do it to a guy she's not attracted to, especially if they're over the age of 18 or so.

I've been "very good friends" with at least four women in my adult life, all of whom I had been with at some point in some capacity (BF, FWB, random hookups, etc.). When I was "friends" with them, and I got together with my now-long-time GF, then they told me they wanted to either get back together or that "if things didn't work out with my GF/their BF, we should get back together." On of these instances is unfortunate, twice is coincidence, and 3x-plus is just some BS, and leads me to believe women are just as bad as guys in messing with the other sex to get an upper hand in the mating dance.

So yeah, I think meaningful conversation = a sign you're attracted and interested in the other party. Does that mean it should lead to "meaningless copulation?" No, but only because I don't think "copulation" is meaningless. It's fun, it feels really good, it's relaxing, and it's no different to me than going bowling, to a movie or going to a concert. And the only reason it's made to seem like it's the most holiest of holies is because of conservative religious conditioning and patriarchal overlording that's led to millennia of fathers trying to control what their daughters do with their bodies.

Just mah 2 cents.

hey guys, i got a call from my aunt saying that my grandma's in the hospital right now. she's not looking too good. if you can pray for her recovery or keep her in your thoughts, i'd deeply appreciate it. thanks.
Will do. Hope she pulls through 
frown.gif

Think my mom tried to go through my phone again 
mean.gif
 and she wonders why I don't trust her with things 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom