the thread about nothing...

What makes these snapchat thots think anybody is really tryna sit up here and listen to them blabbering on and on? Brittany Renner is the worst

tumblr_nijf68wfi21s20ivko1_500.gif

When you know your on Meth's Niketalk Most Warned List but that middle finger goes up like I do when I make eye contact with a cop before passing them *ye shrug*

I find it funny when people let cops intimidate them on the interstate.

A cop could be driving in the center lane and a mini rush hour forms behind him because people got their tail tucked in their butt and are afraid to pass him to the left and right :smh: :smh: :smh:

Nope as long as I'm driving safely I'm passing you igdaf got places to be besides being trailing behind a cop

Just realized??? Just hearing the words "Saturday" and "class" one after the other should be enough to tell you how bad it is.
It sounds fair to me because I only have 3 days for class (saturday included). The fact that I have to stay for 6 hours with some of the people that I hate makes it ****tty.

The professors aren't bad though. But my 2nd professor for this day just sent me out just because I yawned 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom